The Revelations Of An Elite Family Insider (2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Got my mind....going

Yep. Read both last night and today I was really looking at people like we are one in the same. As in, they are me, and I am them. Sooo hard to do. 

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Got my mind....going

Yep. Read both last night and today I was really looking at people like we are one in the same. As in, they are me, and I am them. Sooo hard to do. 

Because if your brain stopped working today, they would all disappear, therefore, making them players in YOUR world. Or you could think of it like you actually are the universe.

Originally Posted by prymone

This coming 'harvest' may not play out as expected. 
Before 2011 ends,
mankind will witness things never before seen in his  history.  When this
happens, each man/soul must make a choice.  He will  either believe in the
Creator, The Most High God.  Or, he will choose to give his allegiance to the
'created', lucifer, Ra, or most deadly of  all gods....SELF. 

oh %@$@
mad.gif

Yep, just like all the other predictions that came to fruition...oh wait. Nevermind. nothing the person actually predicted came true. And the rest of the nonsense spewed forth in this is all ambiguous and vague mumbo-jumbo. Not a single straight answer given to any question.

it seems a lot of people did not get the message ...open your mind and really listen...even if h_h is wrong YOU have the FREE WILL to believe what you want to believe no one is putting a gun to your heads...on that note the very least you can take from this is trying to become a better and loving individual overall ..isnt that what most of your religions teach anyway? ..no religion or religious belief has the right to sway you from what you think and feel especially if it is positive in YOUR life

All I'm sayin is AboveTopSecret is ran by a lawyer who works for the government. It's purpose is to dump a ishload of tracking cookies on your computer, as well as water down the real information that is out there by constantly putting up more B.S.

HH is a variant Insider, meant to throw you off.

You have to be able to spot those Anti-Christ...

So after reading through all of this and finding a lot of valid/worthwhile stuff, I happened to notice somebody mentioned Svali in their line of questioning to Hidden_Hand. Svali is the pen name of a lady who supposedly was raised in the Illuminati and "defected." I've never really read up on anything Illuminati related at all but I am struck by the similarities between what H_H described and what this lady Svali talks about, and honestly a little bit disturbed.

All her writings are like 11 years old so I suppose I'm really late to the party, and I'll admit I've always made fun of and dismissed people talking about Illuminati and conspiracies on here, but I'm definitely starting to think there's something to this.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030609103208/http://centrexnews.com/columnists/svali/archive.html

^ its more of just hearing out someones views other than yours and not jumping to conclusions....just because its not in the "books" doesnt mean it dont exist....

& just because its not in the "books" doesnt mean you have to live by it either....

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

So after reading through all of this and finding a lot of valid/worthwhile stuff, I happened to notice somebody mentioned Svali in their line of questioning to Hidden_Hand. Svali is the pen name of a lady who supposedly was raised in the Illuminati and "defected." I've never really read up on anything Illuminati related at all but I am struck by the similarities between what H_H described and what this lady Svali talks about, and honestly a little bit disturbed.

All her writings are like 11 years old so I suppose I'm really late to the party, and I'll admit I've always made fun of and dismissed people talking about Illuminati and conspiracies on here, but I'm definitely starting to think there's something to this.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030609103208/http://centrexnews.com/columnists/svali/archive.html

Thanks for posting this. Def. going to check this out later.

That "lone gunmen" stuff is sickening. Especially about killing animals and people as training.

Just seeing this. Good looking out man.

Read some of it. Interesting.

Believe some of it can be true to some extent, especially in reference to Illuminati as it is. There are factions that get together to manipulate and control events, but I do not believe it is in the conspiracy type of sense. Anti-Christ, Lucifer, all #*%#!*#@. Religion, all organized and man made. But, a lot of the stuff is just pure common sense. As Henry Kissinger said, you control the oil, you control nations, you control the food, and you control people. We have been able to live longer, but at the same time, we are fed %%+@ and manipulating our bodies and self-destructing at the same time. We are zombies, conditioned, and brainwashed since the day we are born, due to the external forces that influence and train us to be molded this way.

Like I say, that is why I think organized religions which were man made take away so much from us. It makes you lose touch with yourself and you are manipulated to look elsewhere and to be controlled and depend on a force outside yourself. The power and force is all within YOU. The answers to life are not in some boogeyman Supernatural divine beyond the stars or even in the physical sense, it is within you.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Read some of it. Interesting.

Believe some of it can be true to some extent, especially in reference to Illuminati as it is. There are factions that get together to manipulate and control events, but I do not believe it is in the conspiracy type of sense. Anti-Christ, Lucifer, all #*%#!*#@. Religion, all organized and man made. But, a lot of the stuff is just pure common sense. As Henry Kissinger said, you control the oil, you control nations, you control the food, and you control people. We have been able to live longer, but at the same time, we are fed %%+@ and manipulating our bodies and self-destructing at the same time. We are zombies, conditioned, and brainwashed since the day we are born, due to the external forces that influence and train us to be molded this way.

Like I say, that is why I think organized religions which were man made take away so much from us. It makes you lose touch with yourself and you are manipulated to look elsewhere and to be controlled and depend on a force outside yourself. The power and force is all within YOU. The answers to life are not in some boogeyman Supernatural divine beyond the stars or even in the physical sense, it is within you.

I agree with every word of this.
Are there people in charge? Yes. 

Is it based on the supernatural or religion? No. 

/ Thread

Next there will be a military takeover, region by region, as the government declares a state of emergency and martial law. People will have panicked, there will be an anarchical state in most localities, and the government will justify its move as being necessary to control panicked citizens.
Interesting...

great thread...
i feel sorry for the people that automatically dismiss it as garbage...
not that you're supposed to accept it word for word, but be able to find the point in it...
i don't care if its fact or not, some of that stuff was on point to what i already found to be true...

that response in the first link about why the first thing a baby does when it is born is cry shook me son...i was colicky as a baby...

some interesting information in those links...

the responses here on NT show a lot about who is on the path to enlightenment, and who is content with the lies you are fed daily...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom