THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I was at the Nike Factory Store and it looks like the VI's are starting to hit the shelves.

Found a few VI breds size ten open box top. The Ontario store was doing a 20% off for anything open top.

20110528182643.jpg

I was at the Nike Factory Store and it looks like the VI's are starting to hit the shelves.

Found a few VI breds size ten open box top. The Ontario store was doing a 20% off for anything open top.

20110528182643.jpg

Looks better with the black laces, imo. The scales on the TY look more like a cheddar cheese color... just doesn't go well with del sol laces.

Looks better with the black laces, imo. The scales on the TY look more like a cheddar cheese color... just doesn't go well with del sol laces.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

20110528182643.jpg
how much were these before the 20%?  99.99?

20110528182643.jpg
how much were these before the 20%?  99.99?

nice pics Rod! Gradients are very underrated!

Saw TYs in person today, glad I passed.

DS no more....
2irw7t3.jpg

...back to keeping out of this thread to avoid temptation
laugh.gif

DS no more....
2irw7t3.jpg

laugh.gif

Also picked these up over the weekend. Probably one of the worst color ways of the VI. Which also guarentees no one will ball in it. Which is why i bought it lol

20110528225509copy.jpg

Also picked these up over the weekend. Probably one of the worst color ways of the VI. Which also guarentees no one will ball in it. Which is why i bought it lol

20110528225509copy.jpg

20110528182643.jpg

Ontario? Im about to hit up the mills tomorrow to see what's up..

20110528182643.jpg

Ontario? Im about to hit up the mills tomorrow to see what's up..

love ur reasoning.. HAHAHA

love ur reasoning.. HAHAHA

Originally Posted by peks03

nice fake pics mjrod...getting closer to nwt status.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

DS no more....

laugh.gif

Thanks guys...

Nice to see you make a Cameo Shaun... Nice Grinches...

Originally Posted by peks03

nice fake pics mjrod...getting closer to nwt status.
tongue.gif

DS no more....

laugh.gif

Thanks guys...

Nice to see you make a Cameo Shaun... Nice Grinches...

DS no more....
2irw7t3.jpg

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 heads-up this will hit the Outlet fashu
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DS no more....
2irw7t3.jpg

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 heads-up this will hit the Outlet fashu
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nightgrayson ty so much for that picture of the ty's lace swap, i kinda dig it to be honest

sdubl that is one of the best Grinch photos ta date

carolina blue laces in the draft days are the way to go. i put orange ones in my glass blues (they have laces that are an EXACT MATCH at nike outlets) and the shoe is just gorgeous with them. major props to those who put up pictures of the gb's with those orange laces, BRILLIANT !

mjrod makin a solid case for the gradients, solid

nightgrayson ty so much for that picture of the ty's lace swap, i kinda dig it to be honest

sdubl that is one of the best Grinch photos ta date

carolina blue laces in the draft days are the way to go. i put orange ones in my glass blues (they have laces that are an EXACT MATCH at nike outlets) and the shoe is just gorgeous with them. major props to those who put up pictures of the gb's with those orange laces, BRILLIANT !

mjrod makin a solid case for the gradients, solid

Back
Top Bottom