THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Wayne141

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-think-pink-kay-yow.jpg

Two in the Pink none in the Stink. 
Think Pink VI's will be Copped. Two x's

grin.gif

Nice outfit w/ the OC's up ahead GZA.

pimp.gif

I'm liking the laker away...

EDIT: no go on the think pinks.

another shot ... first time seeing this from this angle.
kobe2.jpg

Been gone for way too long but the aces are looking good. HOH release right? Are they going to be super limited? Still $150 retail?

I will rock them only on a need to rock basis those THINK PINKS. I want them when I go run the Breast Cancer 5K later this year. Other then that you won't see me rocking them anywhere. Maybe if a new pink panther movie dropped or maybe even if it was a Pink Party some where. But thats too much pink.

Originally Posted by lakers911

@ Eastbay Rep, will you guys be carrying the Think Pink VI? Thanks!
There is no information yet in our system for the Think Pink's.  If any new information comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

damn, are those Aces gonna be a GR on NDC? im guessing not. i have a voucher and dont like the VI's that much but that grey looks amazing.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I know its a good cause, but does anyone (male) wear the pinks?

I rock my TP kicks as much as possible during the month of Oct every year...you would be surprised how many people you can inform or remind by wearing them and also the amount of, "Thank Yous" you get from women of all ages.

EDIT: And people really need to get off this, "Pink is for chicks and g-a-y dudes" kick. Be secure in your sexuality and wear what you want for whatever reason you want.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Made a superhero pack... Flash, Batman, X-men, Hulk... considering on buying one, but not sure which
rv8zrr.jpg

those batman and wolverines are fire, and that purple icy sole on the hulks is sick as well

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I know its a good cause, but does anyone (male) wear the pinks?
EDIT: And people really need to get off this, "Pink is for chicks and g-a-y dudes" kick. Be secure in your sexuality and wear what you want for whatever reason you want.

ee03586d33b8a6ef76f3234763cb5212ca91082.jpeg

b463536c3371acf876ce2ffb6304f8a86dbc564.jpeg

Just FYI for those interested, Think Pinks are dropping on NDC on the 26th
[table][tr][td]08/26/11[/td][td]Kobe VI[/td][td]Pinkfire/White-Metallic Silver[/td][td]$130[/td][td]429659-601[/td][/tr][/table]

Jim Jones dress like that because he's an entertainer. SMH at any regular 9-5 working dude who wear pink to stunt . The high school college kids are even worst

I have nothing against pink. I love pink. But if you can't pull it off... eh.
just make sure you do. I remember someone here rocking the BC kobe 5
and it looked ok.

pink looks good on court though IMO...
320705573.jpg

Back
Top Bottom