THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Originally Posted by MR J 858

I un DS'ed my ZKVI Helicopter's yesterday and man almost everywhere I go everyone says to me "those are dope" or "those are fresh".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I un DS'ed my ZKVI Helicopter's yesterday and man almost everywhere I go everyone says to me "those are dope" or "those are fresh".
I think they didn't want to offend you . Because those are
sick.gif

I think they didn't want to offend you . Because those are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

kobe52.jpg

he got a steal at this play

kobe53.jpg

the jam

kobe54.jpg

kobe55.jpg

kobe56.jpg

kobe saying goodbye to his filipino fans...i guess we will see him next next weekend again hehe
happy.gif

amazing pics jr
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. what lens did you use for the game shots? whose the girl hosting? shes very pretty..
grin.gif
blue camos looking good oncourt

Originally Posted by jrjmd

kobe52.jpg

he got a steal at this play

kobe53.jpg

the jam

kobe54.jpg

kobe55.jpg

kobe56.jpg

kobe saying goodbye to his filipino fans...i guess we will see him next next weekend again hehe
happy.gif

amazing pics jr
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. what lens did you use for the game shots? whose the girl hosting? shes very pretty..
grin.gif
blue camos looking good oncourt

^That's a sweet *%* pic of the Chaos man. Really shows off that iridescent upper well. Top 5 colorway for me.

^That's a sweet *%* pic of the Chaos man. Really shows off that iridescent upper well. Top 5 colorway for me.

thanks man! the iridescent upper gleams in the sun, it's amazing. i'm hoping for another supreme pair before the 7's.

thanks man! the iridescent upper gleams in the sun, it's amazing. i'm hoping for another supreme pair before the 7's.

Back
Top Bottom