THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

e8ldef.jpg

thanks for the help on the IDs guys... i was mostly torn b/w the flashes & batman, but now i know which pair for sure

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Couple pics of upcoming colorways I've seen. Laker Homes supposedly drop in October.
n4fmtf.jpg

if you look closely, the heep cup has yellow speckles... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Couple pics of upcoming colorways I've seen. Laker Homes supposedly drop in October.
n4fmtf.jpg

if you look closely, the heep cup has yellow speckles... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good eye! I was wondering why there hasn't been speckles on the heel cup. battleground, put your skills to work!. haha

Those "Venice Beach" are quite nice, well better than the metallic silver scales. I think if the suede behind the heel cup was black it would look nicer.

Anyone else notice this on the camo's...it looks like a snake/mamba's head is spitting out venom (concord ink) You can kinda make this out on the other camo colorways, as well. Lemme know what you guys think. Not sure if anyone had seen that before. Sorry if I'm tardy.

k9dqo5.jpg

^damn, that's dope detail by Nike.
here it is on the blue camos, it's a blue snake...

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-blue-camouflage-5-570x427.jpg

i always knew about that mamba/venom thing on the camos but i could never make it out until now! I thought the venom part was the snake AND the venom.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Made a superhero pack... Flash, Batman, X-men, Hulk... considering on buying one, but not sure which
Flash is definitely the nicest from the four you have here. btw, I think you can make a cleaner Hulk cw using the solid volt option and purple accents instead of the dark green/black gradient. but if you are going for a less loud/more OG Hulk cw then what you got is probably better. just my input.

venice beach customs are sick.

i'm hoping a footlocker in my area gets the Urban Camo's...i don't really want to wait for them to be shipped
ohwell.gif

saw the urban camo's yesterday...really nice..going to scoop up a pair later with FTL bday coupon

i really want the blue/volt camos but probably won't cop. maybe if i get rid of my OC double then just maybe I'll get em.

Back
Top Bottom