THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

how much do you think a pair glass blues that have been worn 5 times and are in very good shape should go for?

around $60-80 would be the ballpark for a good deal. They are hard to come by nowadays so factor that in as well.

Just a thought... Imagine if MJ was able to use the zk5 and zk6 back then... Kobe Had access to MJ's sneaks
but what if MJ had access to one of the best basketball shoes of all time(zk5 and zk6)?

Last edited:
around $60-80 would be the ballpark for a good deal. They are hard to come by nowadays so factor that in as well.

Just a thought... Imagine if MJ was able to use the zk5 and zk6 back then... Kobe Had access to MJ's sneaks
but what if MJ had access to one of the best basketball shoes of all time(zk5 and zk6)?
nice PS.
that would be dope...he might have jumped that much higher too.

Now that you mentioned it, what if? :smokin

p.s the black red 6s actually looks good on mj :smokin :smokin :smokin

another one...

they're all Bred/MJ inspired anyway so they're supposed to look good on Mike LOL (except the ASG 5)

How does the Kobe 6 fit?
I wore a size 13 in the kobe 5 and a size 14 in the kobe 7, though I wear a 12-13 in everything else.

I'm only asking because I'm in the process of obtaining the mango Barcelonas in a trade, but they're a 14.

How does the Kobe 6 fit?
I wore a size 13 in the kobe 5 and a size 14 in the kobe 7, though I wear a 12-13 in everything else.
I'm only asking because I'm in the process of obtaining the mango Barcelonas in a trade, but they're a 14.

We wear same size in the 5 and 7,i got 13 on the kobe 6,at first it felt snug but once broken in, it fits perfectly.

p.s getting a size 14 wont be a bad idea if your foot is on the wide side

Last edited:
New pick ups for steals, getting some Aces in Tuesday. 6>>7

when will it be mine turn to find steals? :nerd:

anyways with those asking, go true to size with VI's especially if your wearing to play ball in.

but then again unlike Jordans every single pair of basketball shoes i buy a size 11 and they fit like a glove :smokin

Has anyone put their white base Kobes in the wash? My tongue material is quite dirty and need tips on cleaning it.

Has anyone put their white base Kobes in the wash? My tongue material is quite dirty and need tips on cleaning it.

i think they would be fine with a gentle cycle IMO they are pretty tough shoes and especially with the material they are made out of they would be perfectly fine.

I like how the USA mens volleyball team and even other countries.....most of them are wearing the VIs and occasionally the VIIs.

Back
Top Bottom