THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I paid way under $150 for my Rices not too long ago....
nicekicks had some on sale...
but size might make the offer palatable.

Has anyone put their white base Kobes in the wash? My tongue material is quite dirty and need tips on cleaning it.

yes, I put my POP homes in the wash and they came out looking almost new after being very dirty under the scales/tongue/sole.

Anyone know of an outlet (particularly NYC/NorthJersey area) that has these? Whatever color, I just want a pair to ball in. Or an outlet that for sure has them and can phone order?

Anyone know of an outlet (particularly NYC/NorthJersey area) that has these? Whatever color, I just want a pair to ball in. Or an outlet that for sure has them and can phone order?

Louisville Factory
1 (502) 893-8199
Kobe VI $49.97 (429659-013)

Via Corkcloth

I just tried now...they didn't have 10.5 or 11. Not sure of any other sizes...great price though!

***edit***
Really wanted a pair of 10.5 so I chatted with a Nike Rep & found them at another store. They kindly matched Louisville's price. (Their's was still at $99.97.)

-Pete

Last edited:
Has anyone put their white base Kobes in the wash? My tongue material is quite dirty and need tips on cleaning it.

Get some liquid laundry detergent and put a little bit of it on top of the tongue material. Take it outside and spray it with a water hose that has a nozzle attached and keep spraying until all the soap is gone and then let them air dry.

This works great with insoles and the insides of other shoes as well. Just add the liquid detergent wherever it's needed.

Louisville Factory
1 (502) 893-8199
Kobe VI $49.97 (429659-013)

Via Corkcloth
I just tried now...they didn't have 10.5 or 11. Not sure of any other sizes...great price though!
***edit***
Really wanted a pair of 10.5 so I chatted with a Nike Rep & found them at another store. They kindly matched Louisville's price. (Their's was still at $99.97.)
-Pete

How much was shipping? I need to find a pair of concords or gradients in a size 10,

How much was shipping? I need to find a pair of concords or gradients in a size 10,

For me it was $6 & change. They charge whatever UPS Ground charges are from the store location to your address. Total came out to $56 & change (no tax on shoes in NJ/PA).

-Pete

For me it was $6 & change. They charge whatever UPS Ground charges are from the store location to your address. Total came out to $56 & change (no tax on shoes in NJ/PA).
-Pete

That's an awesome price. Did they have any other CW's?

Just picked up a pair of DS (well they were tried on but technically) Chaos' for 145 shipped :pimp:. Can't wait til they get here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom