THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

how so?
roll.gif

its amazing how views on the miami nights have changed since pics first surfaced. it was a universal failure as far as most people in this post were concerned. now it is just as sought after as the SBs. i wonder how much is love for the shoe and how much is just hype or status?

either way they arent my cup of tea but i respect the ones who have been chasing this shoe from the start strictly because they love it and not to resell.

i dont mean to ruin anyones hopes for a restock of the finals ps but nikestore twitter has already posted that there are no plans for a restock of the finals ps on ndc and also they posted that the finals ps are indeed a nikestore online exclusive and they will not release in stores. if i had missed out and was still looking to cop i would jump on the skiptomyshoe deal while they are still in stock, its only $100 over retail after tax and shipping.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

its amazing how views on the miami nights have changed since pics first surfaced. it was a universal failure as far as most people in this post were concerned. now it is just as sought after as the SBs. i wonder how much is love for the shoe and how much is just hype or status?

either way they arent my cup of tea but i respect the ones who have been chasing this shoe from the start strictly because they love it and not to resell.
This is the first time I been in here in a while and I felt the Miami nights were ok at best and most Nt'ers agreed or thought even worse and now these things are selling for more than South Beaches in some cases........This is exactly whats wrong with the sneaker industry now, they gots us by the nads, they can put a sub-par looking sneaker on the market, tease it from overseas and tease even further by releasing it in one US market, and you have a HIT  SMDH.........Im getting too old for this, the end is near

its not even surprising any more. This happens every year

This is the first time I been in here in a while and I felt the Miami nights were ok at best and most Nt'ers agreed or thought even worse and now these things are selling for more than South Beaches in some cases........This is exactly whats wrong with the sneaker industry now, they gots us by the nads, they can put a sub-par looking sneaker on the market, tease it from overseas and tease even further by releasing it in one US market, and you have a HIT  SMDH.........Im getting too old for this, the end is near
it would have been interesting to see how much people actually liked them if they were a GR...i think it would have been a 75-80% drop in interest. they would sit.

$465 for the miami nights sounds tempting, because they are only going to go up in price... I might just bite....But then again I could wait and see if they come out every where else

Originally Posted by Gottips3

$465 for the miami nights sounds tempting, because they are only going to go up in price... I might just bite....But then again I could wait and see if they come out every where else

You should do it great investment.

Great shoes worth every penny of that price, if not more.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Gottips3

You should do it great investment.

Great shoes worth every penny of that price, if not more.
i hope i sense sarcasm. if not, it will strengthen my stance on slowing down in the "shoe game"

justin bieber on this page makes me 
indifferent.gif

i think most people like the shoe because of the hype and how limited they are. The shoe dont look all that. I got a pair and sold it immediately....In my opinion, i think they should have made them a high top like the SBs

I for one, like the Miami Nights based on the color. I've recently caught on to liking random weird colorways. I'm getting tired of the usual black/red and so on.
I'm even considering getting the Dunkman V3's. Have those hit outlets? Anyone think that they will if they haven't?
Anyone have pics of them being worn?

Nike should make limited differentiations of shoes like the miami nights and SBs for the collectors and the casual wearers, kinda like the did for the UWR VI as opposed to the witness gold. have a unique SB tongue or have the insole read something special or different. that way the collectors/resellers can covet and the casual wearer can still cop.

different box etc

Originally Posted by you big dummy

watch cool grey prices rise
laugh.gif

outphpi273877justinbieb.jpg

outphpi273880justinbieb.jpg

Justin Beiber in cool grey Lebron 8's
3 things:
1) Can't help but see Bieber as a young, goofy-looking Christian Laetner 

2) Glad to see CP3 rip him

3) Thought a shortTroy Polamalu was playing some tough D on a basketball court for a hot second

I have a 4th, too, which is I'm glad Biebs wasn't wearing the MNs because that would have gutted me.  Dude's still a hypebeast, though.

Originally Posted by phreshdude

i think most people like the shoe because of the hype and how limited they are. The shoe dont look all that. I got a pair and sold it immediately....In my opinion, i think they should have made them a high top like the SBs

for me I actually like the color way, and will actually WEAR mines!

One year anniversary of the South Beaches coming up, Is this when the supposed re-release of them is coming? The re-release rumors got stronger during the summer so I'm wondering if the truth is present in the rumors. What's your take on it?

Same here Gotti...I really liked the colorway since the first pics surfaced and I made sure to get my pairs...same as the Finals, I actually like the Finals a little more and I'm pissed that I did'nt double up.

Originally Posted by nastaljik

south beach re-drop lol i dont think that will ever happen glad i got my two pairs though
Glad I got me a pair of SB's. I hope I can get some Miami Nights though...Sheesh..
mad.gif

it would have been interesting to see how much people actually liked them if they were a GR...i think it would have been a 75-80% drop in interest. they would sit.

Ditto all of that.

I'm not surprised in the least though.

Back
Top Bottom