THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Pickedup these bad boys as a bday gift for myself
b3026056916d61940271fadfe3f9844c51d2c931_r.jpg

I was a little depressed about turning 30. But age is just a number.
On to the yankees and I think im done with the 8s. Maybe. Lol.

Those customs should be donated to a homeless Shelter...

Call me a sucker for the V2's... but the SVSM v2 is just nice and simple.. subtle.. I like em... I was never big on the suede and only the v1 Blacks in Leather did something for me..

When the v2s are retro'd down the road... its going to be something serious...

Didn't Kyrie Irving wear something similar to that black/blue lows? Could be his PE or maybe a copy cat custom.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

can anybody show me a comparison between the China's from overseas and the US version China's??

Its on the 1st page of this thread.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

can anybody show me a comparison between the China's from overseas and the US version China's??

Differences are in the tongue (stonehead lion vs regular), heel (stonehead lion vs signature), bottom of the sole (stonehead lion vs regular), and inscription on the laces (Lebron James written in Chinese vs English).

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Differences are in the tongue (stonehead lion vs regular), heel (stonehead lion vs signature), bottom of the sole (stonehead lion vs regular), and inscription on the laces (Lebron James written in Chinese vs English).

Back
Top Bottom