The rise of Pitbull...this came out of nowhere, right?

I can't stand his new music, but at the same time I can't hate on it.  He found a lane and capitalized, can't be nothing but happy for dude.  I always thought he was talented and he always had hits. 

I still scream out dammit man! at random.

I feel the same about Flo-Rida.  The shelf life for most artists is pretty short and I don't doubt that these dudes careers would have been over by know if they didn't switch their style up.

Been bumping this on my b-day since like '07

This ************ is everywhere and has been popping for like ever lol.

If you gonna go pop, go hard lol.

Yo! Pit and Flo are running it! They paper is crazy. I see them on all the teen award shows and TV concerts. Yo they killing the Hot 100.

Why did they decide to go away from their roots? I mean, I know they "found their lane" and all but these are the true definition of sell outs.

h

He introduced us to all them bad joints. Sagia, nayer,etc....if u ain't hip to Sagia Castaneda Google her and rep me after
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That Flo-rida "Birthday" track was the goods back in the gap...

Pitbull's come up is nothing short of a supreme marketing plan implemented by a team of knowledge individuals in the music industry.

I swear he's applied the same flow on every mainstreak track that's dropped the last 3 years b

Back
Top Bottom