**THE ROCK PROMO APPRECIATION THREAD**

roll.gif
 at the first vid. GOAT.

I know this isn't a promo, but this just gave me a reason to dig these out..i bought these yeeears ago when i went to raw...

Last edited:
If u have never seen him do it live, u have no idea what ur missing

This though. The way he "electrifies" a crowd... *sighs* no one does it better. :smokin

I'm such a Rock stan, that I'll take his current promos over most current wrestlers in the WWE today. (minus guys like Punk)

That Raw Armageddon promo posted has to be top 10.

I was in dc april 1, it was amazing. Brought the eyebrow back n all.

The crowd was so pro rock

And even more anti cena

whenever he interacted with Stone Cold in his promos we're some of the best like the the ones robpeez posted

I think this was the first time he used the, "If you smell what the Rock is cookin'..." line.
holy **** i was lookin for this video everywhere...repped.

and for da record, rock promos when he was still a heel >* they turned him into a face because they became TOOOOOOO funny

That's the first time I've watched that Rock/Jericho in-ring promo in years, and I'm WEEEEAK at Jericho putting his hand in Rock's face like that :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
i was just about to post that n.o.d. video lol farroq was yooked and had that 70's pissed off black mans aura and mark henry was still in shape.

Damn this thread is great...rock just might beat triple h as my goat
i appreciate trips work but his success will always be tainted do to him nailing the bosses daughter and his creative input. Just like ddp i know he busted his *** to be a rookie at 35 and love him for his rehab work but him living next to bishoff had to help him out a lot along with being good friends with hall and nash 

Back
Top Bottom