The RPG Thread -> 2023 was a banner year for RPGs. What was your favorite?

What is your RPG of 2022?

• Tactics Ogre

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Horizon: Forbidden West

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Elden Ring

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Stranger of Paradise: FF Origins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gotham Knights

• Pokemon Acreus

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it able to be preordered on the PS Store? I cant find it through my PS4.
Screenshot_20220404-123138.png

Looks like you can wishlist it from the app. I'll look on my PS4 in a bit and report back.

Yea, Ive had it on my wishlist since it was announced.

I am thinking they just didnt have a pre-order option, and am hoping it just appears to buy April 6th.

Worst case, I just buy on Switch as stay lurkin stay lurkin mentioned. No trophies, but not the end of the world.

Yea, Ive had it on my wishlist since it was announced.

I am thinking they just didnt have a pre-order option, and am hoping it just appears to buy April 6th.

Worst case, I just buy on Switch as stay lurkin stay lurkin mentioned. No trophies, but not the end of the world.
I'm sure it'll just be available to buy on the 6th. Some games are like that. The download shouldn't be that large.

Been playing ER pretty much blind and have been tanking it but it is getting to that point where I def need to learn how to play and build becuase this ain't really cutting it anymore.

Games is wild though I am at about 35 hours in.

How does digital work for Switch? Never done such a thing. I have a Lite also, will it even have enough space for the game?

I only buy physical copies, so I'm not 100% sure, but being an old PS1 game I bet the overall file size isn't too big. You should be fine with a Lite, if not you can get a small SD card for it. Digital games are tied to your Nintendo account and will stay there, just like PSN etc.

Also this reminded me that I don't even have a Switch right now lmao. Sold mine a couple months back since I wasn't using it and was waiting to see if they updated it. Might have to grab one again soon.

Any feedback on Stranger of Paradise?
Hilarious. I don't know if the dialogue is meant as a parody or what but that's certainly the impression I got
Environment design seems very lazy, you're pretty much going from one very basic room/hallway to the next. Combat is alright.

Chrono Cross is up on PSN Store. Just couldnt preorder it I guess. Going to start tonight!!! :nthat:

Also:

I’ll buy CC on switch next time SE does their sale. Didn’t like it on psx, coming from CT it was a huge step down imo.

I’m curious, what kinda drip are you guys rocking on Elden Ring?
I’ve probably spent hours on just figuring out fits for my character(s) :lol:

And thus, my fist weapons only run comes to a close. A lot of the later fights were ruthlessly hard with fist weapons, but it felt much more rewarding.
20220409_212642.jpg

Now to think of my next gimmick build. Maybe whips. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom