The RPG Thread -> 2023 was a banner year for RPGs. What was your favorite?

What is your RPG of 2022?

• Tactics Ogre

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Horizon: Forbidden West

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Elden Ring

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Stranger of Paradise: FF Origins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gotham Knights

• Pokemon Acreus

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea I’m on normal right now. I figure I’d try something new and prepare for this rumored FF Tactics Remaster.

I also need to get back to Yakuza Like A Dragon. It’s really dope, can’t remember why I stopped playing it. Y’all should check that one out too. You don’t need previous Yakuza experience.
Like a dragon is dope. I stopped due to wanting to grind a bit but something else came out

have to repeat the previous scenario again. accidentally loaded the previous mission by accessing the menu. didn't thought autosave would maintain the current mission. bummer. 15 minutes of replay all over again.

Been replaying Chrono Trigger the last week. Was the Cross remaster any good? I’ve actually never played Cross

Been replaying Chrono Trigger the last week. Was the Cross remaster any good? I’ve actually never played Cross
if you love Trigger, you'll love Cross. it is an enhanced version of the original Cross on the PS. I love the storyline and battle system as well. finished 11 out of the possible 13 endings. 2 main endings and the rest are just sub-endings. I was able to accomplish that since I saved a lot.

really impressed how they recreated FF7 Remake. it gave me back that old nostalgic feel of the original and at the same time gave me some excitement for how they made it feel like a new game. it's a masterpiece and I love the environment. how they recreated the whole interactive environment and extremely enjoyable. amazing visual effects overall. I'm still on the early stages but I can tell it is living up to where it left off and even more. not sure if this game has ray-tracing features but the programming on this one is just unbelievably AAA.

if there was one criticism I have is that some bugs are still not addressed. one in particular is getting stucked by an NPC. it's a great thing I was saving a lot like in the old days to save my progress.

3F187B66-2A4D-481B-9403-34CB4D40ECA4.png

Rumored PS+ Extra/Premium game for mid-July:
  • Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade + FF7R Episode Intermission

Game was great but can easily be broken with lv5 death.

Also the twist end boss switharoo is basura

now at Chapter 8 of FF7 Remake. so far at Level 18/19 and hoping to grind more. gotta find a way to activate summon frequently.

The first game came out back when PS3 had no JRPG's. It was pretty difficult and relied on online play that was so difficult to find other players in.

I spent hours building my town though. I think I spent more time with the first game though.

Back
Top Bottom