The RPG Thread -> 2023 was a banner year for RPGs. What was your favorite?

What is your RPG of 2022?

• Tactics Ogre

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Horizon: Forbidden West

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Elden Ring

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Stranger of Paradise: FF Origins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gotham Knights

• Pokemon Acreus

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3

• Fire Emblem Warriors

• Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

• Other (Please note with a thread post and let us know!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Currently doing a Chrono Trigger run. Game is still amazing after all these years. There's been moments where I wasn't sure where to go or what to do, but that's nothing a guide can fix. Went to the wrong damn timeline twice already lol.

Went hardcore into Fallout New Vegas a month or so ago. I used to not get it when people said this was the best Fallout. Only did a casual run back in the day and didn't play it much again after that. I get it now. It also kinda makes you hate Bethesda and what they've done with FO4 and 76. Still like FO3 though.

New Vegas is so fun. 3 and NV I would pay retail for a remaster that irons out the technical issues.

I understand this is probably easily acquired on PC, but I want it on console.

I wanted to check out both FO3 and NV on PC but I hear they’re a pain to mod. I could play them on Series X but few like they should be played on PC.

Bad Religion Bad Religion you gonna check out Xenoblade 3? Any experience with the first two games?

No actually. Xenoblade and Fire Emblem are on my list for Switch once I get through a second playthrough of Triangle Strat and then Grandia HD Collection.

This review for the definitive edition originally put it on my radar.

Switch, coupled with the new Playstation+ has been equal parts excellent and exhausting when it comes to the backlog of games.

man, they really made the women on FF7 Remake really attractive. Tifa in particular is just sexy as hell and Aerith is so beautiful. they even made Cloud so feminine with her dress. :rofl:
anyway, I'm going to give Tifa a chance this time building up her connection with Cloud before the Gold Saucer event. since I used Aerith during my first run on the OG FF7 game.

I was in on that FF VI statue until I saw that it is $4 for shipping :smh:

Temporarily dropped Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark to allow my kids’ cousin to use the PS5 while he’s visiting. I started playing Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. After 11 hours in about 2 days, I think I’m hooked. It reminds me of an old PS2 JRPG ( looks like one too :lol: ). The combat takes some getting used to but once you get the hang of it, it’s very rewarding.

ED7DD68D-1711-4A73-96E3-7D29FA910A8A.png

Easy pass :lol:

I was in on that FF VI statue until I saw that it is $4 for shipping :smh:

Temporarily dropped Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark to allow my kids’ cousin to use the PS5 while he’s visiting. I started playing Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition. After 11 hours in about 2 days, I think I’m hooked. It reminds me of an old PS2 JRPG ( looks like one too :lol: ). The combat takes some getting used to but once you get the hang of it, it’s very rewarding.
XBC 1 is a great jrpg. It's too bad I didn't finish it but the exploration, storyline, battle system was great and in my familiar territory of gameplay. I haven't seen or played ChronoCross remaster though but I'm curious to see the changes. FF7 remake stayed true to the original game and was giving me a lot of flashbacks. Just about to start the chapter after meeting Nanaki.

My interest in Live A Live kinda died down when I read it was multiple stories as opposed to one.

Back
Top Bottom