The Satanic Panic is Back?

Does "satanic" imagery in media concern you?

• Total voters
Controversy sells. Oldest trick in the entertainment industry if you want publicity and all eyes on you.

The problem is I dont think a lot of these are intentionally trying to be called satanic. :lol: But weirdo conspiracy theorists, social media and christian nut jobs are giving free publicity.

Rhianna wanted in on the free publicity and went and rocked red at the Superbowl :lol:.

People are so stupid

1. Pentagrams have 5 points (penta)

2. It wasn't even a star...it was a regular old buckle

Fo220JVaIAMRKSQ

Great example of an old video with some pretty intriguing imagery .

The folks who believe this stuff think Satan or the devil or whatever you wanna call him has influence all over media and music to corrupt the world. Then people swear up and down Illuminati and hand symbols etc.

It sure seems like the executives behind some of the images that get pushed want the public to believe these things .

The funny thing is, if you’re an actual knowledgeable Christian, you know the devil has no power. The most he can do is suggest. A “suggestion” aint a whole production.

Great example of an old video with some pretty intriguing imagery .

The folks who believe this stuff think Satan or the devil or whatever you wanna call him has influence all over media and music to corrupt the world. Then people swear up and down Illuminati and hand symbols etc.

It sure seems like the executives behind some of the images that get pushed want the public to believe these things .

This video is so dope. Very Behemoth and Dimmu Borgir.

The craziest comments I saw about Rihanna’s Super Bowl performance was that it was a Satanic ritual for their second baby to be the anti-Christ.

That ish is just sad.

Rihanna and Rocky are just regular people too. Was reading about them discussing parenthood and when they first had their baby and life now. Sounds like Rihanna had wanted to be a mom for a while, and people throw wild accusations like that. Sad clown society we live in.

Last edited:
The craziest comments I saw about Rihanna’s Super Bowl performance was that it was a Satanic ritual for their second baby to be the anti-Christ.

That ish is just sad.

Rihanna and Rocky are just regular people too. Was readying about them discussing parenthood and when they first had their baby and life now. Sounds like Rihanna had wanted to be a mom for a while, and people throw wild accusations like that. Sad clown society we live in.

Apparently Rocky is also a homosexual because he was holding his child on a magazine cover with Rihanna standing in front of him

Apparently Rocky is also a homosexual because he was holding his child on a magazine cover with Rihanna standing in front of him

That man dont care, hes married to a billionaire. If I were married to her you can pose me in a thong washing dishes for all I care.

welp,

fellas, it's gay to impregnate one of the most attractive women on the planet.

Wasn't the Satanic panic of the 80's about parents being concerned their kids and teens were listening to Metal music and being influenced by IT and going off and starting little clubs, etc. eventually commiting murders? Ala the Acid King story.

I think what OP is describing is how lately (spefically in music media) there's been this "in your face "push of obvious symbolism without any real explanation as to what artistic value it has and people online pointing IT out.

Seems like two completely different things

When I was a little kid:

A lot of this music is just silly now. I'm sure they already know this, but some of these celebrities need to be careful how they move. If some random stranger really believes they're in league with Satan, there's no telling what they might do.

Raised as a Catholic.

Was an altar server as a kid and joined the Knights of Columbus as a teen.

Wanted to become a Priest at one time.

One thing I never forgot.

Satan is not a name but a title/position.

The title/position of Satan is "The Great Prosecutor" formally "accuser" or "adversary".

Jesus is the defense, Satan is the prosecutor, and the Creator is the judge.

When I was a little kid:

A lot of this music is just silly now. I'm sure they already know this, but some of these celebrities need to be careful how they move. If some random stranger really believes they're in league with Satan, there's no telling what they might do.

I’ve seen a lot of explanations for what 666 actually is.

It was Nero’s number in Ancient Rome, and revelations is about Ancient Rome.

And then I’ve also seen the explanation that 666 is us, because we are carbon based and carbon is 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons.

Wasn't the Satanic panic of the 80's about parents being concerned their kids and teens were listening to Metal music and being influenced by IT and going off and starting little clubs, etc. eventually commiting murders? Ala the Acid King story.

I think what OP is describing is how lately (spefically in music media) there's been this "in your face "push of obvious symbolism without any real explanation as to what artistic value it has and people online pointing IT out.

Seems like two completely different things

Naw I'm talking about the first thing...people who legit think artists are trying to convert people to devil worship or that God is going to strike down people who use those images in their art

Like the Pokemon card picture jshortt jshortt posted

Whether folks watching from the sidelines think it is real isn't the point.

The point is individuals compromise thier integrity for fame/fortune often.

Whether folks watching from the sidelines think it is real isn't the point.

The point is individuals compromise thier integrity for fame/fortune often.

And why can’t we call it what it is, selling out, not “selling your sell to the devil” sure it’s a metaphor, but many people take it literally.

But if they say they sold to the devil, they get more attention and discourse around it.

When it’s simple, they compromised integrity to make money .

I’ve seen these clips too, I’m just not buying it as anything more than the people behind the scenes pulling strings to create an illusion of evil and a devil, to help continue the “fear” of so called devil. It’s just another control system.

Back
Top Bottom