The second coming of Christ.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

What he looks like would be the least of my concerns.

I ask because it boggles me. If you don't know how he looks, how will you know he's really the Messiah? I mean, there are a ton of people walking the planet who claims they are the second coming. Some believe in them, some don't. Why's that?

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The NT bible thumping goons accuse me of creating every religious thread on NT. I see 2 religious threads a day that have nothing to do with me.
It's gettin stale man.. we get it... come on bruh
grin.gif
No....I'm mad
laugh.gif

And there you have two different people essentially making the same claim.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am trying to hoop with him to be honest.

You got a girl?
OK let me address this.

If I say YES, what will you think
IF I say NO, what will you think

Answer that an I will answer the question for you.

My man, I'm gonna think what I want to think regardless. YOU know your truth, so what I think shouldn't play any sort of influence in you answering the question.

Just answer the question. I've already made the conscientious decision to ask it every time I see you post.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

What he looks like would be the least of my concerns.

I ask because it boggles me. If you don't know how he looks, how will you know he's really the Messiah? I mean, there are a ton of people walking the planet who claims they are the second coming. Some believe in them, some don't. Why's that?
There will be horns playing in surround sound across the earth.

My man, I'm gonna think what I want to think regardless. YOU know your truth, so what I think shouldn't play any sort of influence in you answering the question.

Just answer the question. I've already made the conscientious decision to ask it every time I see you post.
I will continue ignoring the question.

I tried to work with you but you were being stubborn.
pimp.gif

Jesus has been back for a while now. he's playing in the NBA under the name "LeBron James". look him up

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Well apparently his draft stock has been dropping but last I heard he's been working on his throwing motion.

had me roll'n
Originally Posted by DaBottom305

if he's black then i'd be one confused person..

he actually has a better chance of looking black than he will white. And actually kinda make sense because who would believe a black man claiming he was Jesus?? Im black and i wouldnt believe him

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wow. if someone gets salty about someone disrespecting Jesus, that person is a lame, idiot for following religion, and more. 

BUT when someone disrespects Mohammed, Muslims go crazy and the world is alright with it/respects their reverence for Mohammed.

How about we do the same thing for my Savior, Jesus Christ.

EDIT:

To answer OPs question, the second coming will quite obvious. 

How will Jesus come again? It's in the Bible, Luke 21:27, NIV. "At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."

How many will see Him when He comes? It's in the Bible, Revelation 1:7, NIV. "Look, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of Him."

What will we see and hear when He comes? It's in the Bible, I Thessalonians 4:16-17, NIV. "For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air."

How visible is His coming to be? It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:27, NIV. "For as the lightening comes from the east and flashes to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man."

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wow. if someone gets salty about someone disrespecting Jesus, that person is a lame, idiot for following religion, and more. 

BUT when someone disrespects Mohammed, Muslims go crazy and the world is alright with it/respects their reverence for Mohammed.

Nah, I'm an atheist. I hold them all with the same (very little) esteem.  So I don't choose to make fun of one and not the others. Level playing field in the field of nuttiness.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
wow. reported

i hope this gets locked because all this thread is gonna do is bring out the christian haters to insult christ and his followers

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Well apparently his draft stock has been dropping but last I heard he's been working on his throwing motion.

VERY underrated response
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Nah, I'm an atheist. I hold them all with the same (very little) esteem.  So I don't choose to make fun of one and not the others. Level playing field in the field of nuttiness.
Fair enough. I respect you for at least being fair. But, I'm sorry to hear you're an atheist. Christianity aint that bad. 
grin.gif

I don't see what's so funny AntonLavey. That image is incredibly disrespectful for people who share a certain faith. It was completely unnecessary to post that in this thread. It's symbolic of the immaturity and disrespect that exists on here. You just add to it with your post.

Back
Top Bottom