The second coming of Christ.

iblink

Banned
Serious question. I'm not trying to take jabs at Christianity, so if I come off as doing so, let me apologize in advance. Sorry.

So here's my question:
When Christ returns to the Earth, would the believers follow/worship him if he does not fit the conventional depictions man has of him?
jesus.jpg

no se...i'll let you know when it happens

but IMO christ is gonna come back the same way he was back in the old days

I believe he will look like what people think he looks like

For example if I think he's black with a low fade then thats what I'll see, if OP thinks he looks like the pic posted above then that's what OP will see, and so on

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

if he's black then i'd be one confused person..
Isn't race an attribute that should only apply to/be a concern of mortal men? What makes you think he won't come back looking like the green goblin.

Anyhow Iblink, stop making so many religious threads B.;
smh.gif

when he comes back, we will know.
and the illustrated depiction of him is another person posing for a portrait. so.... yeah....

Well apparently his draft stock has been dropping but last I heard he's been working on his throwing motion.

Just bow down and praise him when he returns.

When Gabriel blows his horn we will all be a WITNESS
pimp.gif

His return will truly be a relief for all mankind, and when he comes I just pray that he will free me of all my sins and welcome me into his arms.

he'll come back in the form of a comet or 1000 foot tidelwave just like the bible says right? btw jesus is not god just a guy someone wrote about

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Isn't race an attribute that should only apply to/be a concern of mortal men? What makes you think he won't come back looking like the green goblin.

smh.gif

The hell you talking about? When was the last time I made a religious thread?

Originally Posted by iBlink

smh.gif

The hell you talking about? When was the last time I made a religious thread?

I was being sarcastic.

The NT bible thumping goons accuse me of creating every religious thread on NT. I see 2 religious threads a day that have nothing to do with me.

The NT bible thumping goons accuse me of creating every religious thread on NT. I see 2 religious threads a day that have nothing to do with me.
It's gettin stale man.. we get it... come on bruh
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom