"The Shoes" featuring Concord Lows

That is a really interesting video. Thanks for the share/topic to start. I am personally a bit curious how Nike/Jordan Brand would react knowing such a video involved an Oregon student athlete.

That is a really interesting video. Thanks for the share/topic to start. I am personally a bit curious how Nike/Jordan Brand would react knowing such a video involved an Oregon student athlete.

Maybe its part of project for a class ? If the powers to be at Oregon or Nike objected he wouldn't had access to Kilkenny arena. And it would not have made it to YouTube

Maybe its part of project for a class ? If the powers to be at Oregon or Nike objected he wouldn't had access to Kilkenny arena. And it would not have made it to YouTube
 That is true. It could definitely be a number of different reasons of the video being done. I am sure if it was something Nike wanted to end, they easily could and I am positive the video would have had some type of block on YT. I actually like the video and I believe the overall message is just the importance of violence in society along with the essence of materialism and the degree to which some take to own items. Yet, as an organization like Nike, I would personally hate for my product to be associated in a project/video such as this one.

Beating a dead horse. People can get robbed for anything, not just shoes. Move on.

Back
Top Bottom