the silent treatment vol. speak on it

how do you handle this..
it's so simple, yet hella frustrating 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

i'm refraining from drinking tonight to avoid drunk texting lol

so she thinks doing this is going to get me to think? awesome

start a fight/argument with them then you give them the silent treatment, lol..

energy is never lost, it is transferred.

My girl hit me with the silent treatment once. She failed miserably
laugh.gif

When you're dissing it out though, it's just as fantastic.

I hate it when it's done to me. I get a lot of resent in my heart for the whole situation.

It's all fun and games til its done to you....and every time you get a text you just hope its that person... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

This is exactly what happened to me..She outta nowhere decided to argue with me about an issue that happened 2 weeks back.Straight grilled me, and it caught me so off guard all I could do was apologize..She made me feel like $**$So I made peace, and played cool for a weekAnd then I blind sided her..She challenged me to do better by calling me out..So I let her know that this was a 2 way street..and called her out on her stuffShe said "it's funny how I was at u but all of A sudden you turn the tables and now ur mad at me"She apologizes, reassures me were good..But now is ignoring me..lol dat %%*$% cray

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

This is exactly what happened to me..She outta nowhere decided to argue with me about an issue that happened 2 weeks back.Straight grilled me, and it caught me so off guard all I could do was apologize..She made me feel like $**$So I made peace, and played cool for a weekAnd then I blind sided her..She challenged me to do better by calling me out..So I let her know that this was a 2 way street..and called her out on her stuffShe said "it's funny how I was at u but all of A sudden you turn the tables and now ur mad at me"She apologizes, reassures me were good..But now is ignoring me..lol dat %%*$% cray

Women are crazy. It's like they need the constant arguing to show them you care. When you ignore them or take the bigger person role it's an issue. I was told my nonchalant attitude was annoying all because I didn't argue back once, lol

Originally Posted by cap1229

I hate it when it's done to me. I get a lot of resent in my heart for the whole situation.

man i hate when its done to me cuz i feel like they are trying to challenge me and i HATE when someone does that...i'll do it back just to prove you can't beat me...

i know its petty but idc idc idc

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

Women are crazy. It's like they need the constant arguing to show them you care. When you ignore them or take the bigger person role it's an issue. I was told my nonchalant attitude was annoying all because I didn't argue back once, lol

I have that same non chalant attitude..I honestly care..I just don't know how to show it without looking like a punk So I just chill lol

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by cap1229

man i hate when its done to me cuz i feel like they are trying to challenge me and i HATE when someone does that...i'll do it back just to prove you can't beat me...

i know its petty but idc idc idc
YOOO I know.
laugh.gif
it's such a power move when the dudes do it in place of TELLING you what you did wrong. It's punishment for you cause they know they may not win the argument if it goes there so they stay quiet. 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
I hate it so much.

Love doing it, especially when it's permanent.

When it's done to me I don't give a damb.

it's okay if you're a 12 year old girl.

one of my co workers is pulling this crap to us.

48 year old man acting like a little girl, pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom