The Simpsons appreciation

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

http://www.wtso.net EVERY Simpsons episode ever made. Even has the movie. Even has the old shorts from the Nancy Truman show. Even has a schedule of the next new episode. Even has the newest episode. If an episode isn't working, they fix it right away.

You're welcome.
My Virus protection reported a trojan on this site... Anyone else get that?

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

very overrated

South Park >
South Park owes a lot to the Simpsons, as do any cartoon after the early 90s.

I credit South Park in being able to stay fresh and hilarious without a huge drop off in quality over their time, their hands on approach to the show is evident.  But there's no way the Simpsons are overrated.  Huge decline in quality in the last few years, of course, although the newer episodes have been pretty funny.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

very overrated

South Park >
South Park owes a lot to the Simpsons, as do any cartoon after the early 90s.

I credit South Park in being able to stay fresh and hilarious without a huge drop off in quality over their time, their hands on approach to the show is evident.  But there's no way the Simpsons are overrated.  Huge decline in quality in the last few years, of course, although the newer episodes have been pretty funny.
The newer episodes have a different feel to them and aren't as edgy as some of the earlier episodes, but they're still relatively entertaining. South Park has done a great job so far with their latest season as well. The J.D. Salinger episode was brilliant and the ending to the Facebook episode was one of the most heartfelt moments in animation.

pimp.gif

if anyone knows the name of the episode when grandpa recalled

his time in wwII and he was drawing a picture in a trench will he was only four years old
roll.gif

i will appreciate it

Love the older episodes, I'd say up to season 11 or 12 was at par with the witty writing. The new episodes are just painful to watch, even the animation has suffered, but as a fan I still come back everytime.
Simpsons trivia questions with this thread, anyone?
happy.gif
I'll start, this one's pretty easy, what's Jasper's last name?  

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Love the older episodes, I'd say up to season 11 or 12 was at par with the witty writing. The new episodes are just painful to watch, even the animation has suffered, but as a fan I still come back everytime.
Simpsons trivia questions with this thread, anyone?
happy.gif
I'll start, this one's pretty easy, what's Jasper's last name?  
i think his last name is beard

I just clicked on that Simpsons website and my computer was bombarded with spyware..If you don't have an anti-virus program I would suggest u avoid that site

Back
Top Bottom