The Sitter redband trailer Vol. Jonah Hill brings the lulz, fat or skinny.

Originally Posted by JDWiley89

This movie is gonna be hilarious LOL! Im excited and have been waiting for this because FYI the girl that punches him in the face and is standing there with method man is my sister SAMIRA WILEY, it's her first movie!

pics for the beasts ? 

Originally Posted by JDWiley89

pics for the beasts ? 
haven't been on here in so long i can't even figure out how to post pics lol...oh well wasn't meant to be

indifferent.gif

figured it out just for you beasts.  This is the fb profile pic it's the only one y'all get.
an0n81.jpg

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I'll watch.

sidenote: He seems just as funny with the weight loss.

word. mad heads starting hating on his weight loss like yo he was funny cause he was fat. while that was partly true, no way he was gonna just fall off because he got healthy
pimp.gif

I have chose not to watch the video because I am a major jonah hill fan and dont want to ruin the movie.

Get Him To The Greek & Superbad are CLASSICS.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

I have chose not to watch the video because I am a major jonah hill fan and dont want to ruin the movie.

Get Him To The Greek & Superbad are CLASSICS.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Did we see the same film? Joint was trash.

The Sitter looks hilarious though. As soon as I saw Meth I was sold.

Oh man that trailer has sold me :rofl:

My friend worked the ESPYs and he said he didn't even recognize Jonah now, he thought he was some extreme sports athlete until he opened his mouth to talk.

Keep doin' your thang Jonah and congrats to the weight loss
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Am I the only one who noticed (when he was fat) his arms were always skinny?
his legs were also skinny as hell.

And just because he sheds pounds doesn't mean he wont have the same humor, just his rolls will change a little. Happy he got healthy, we dont nees another john belushy/chris farley esq tragedy.
(although those were drugs, just counting losses)

Back
Top Bottom