The So-Called Prince Of NY (SMH)

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Forget this dudes sweet 16, lets talk about how diddy cloned himself with this one:
christian-comb.jpg

nerd.gif
roll.gif
spitting image of diddy. this obviously his son too right? cuz the rest of them lil ___'s dont look NOTHING like Diddy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

Realtalk this dude is corny

He used to go out with a friend, had his bodyguard everywhere. Didnt even smash cuz his bodyguard had to be everywhere where he's at and always cockblocking :smh

Sorry but there is absolutely no way Diddy's kid isn't smashing.  Money talks.

Trust me he's not. 24/7 bodyguard whose a hater. He tells him whose worth talking to and whose not. 

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

dude loves it so its all good

but

id way rather have a ferrari or something fun like that. a maybach/rolls/bentley has 0 appeal to me to be honest.

either way, lil man is livin it up
pimp.gif
word

laugh.gif
@diddy screamin' on dude..how anyone can let someone scream on them like that is just
smh.gif
Diddy's assistant is probably making six figures anyways though
so? i would never let someone disrespect me like that for any kind of money.

6 figures ain't even worth it for the kind of work they have to do..
They're making nooooo where near 6 figures. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Forget this dudes sweet 16, lets talk about how diddy cloned himself with this one:
christian-comb.jpg

nerd.gif
roll.gif
spitting image of diddy. this obviously his son too right? cuz the rest of them lil ___'s dont look NOTHING like Diddy
laugh.gif

i'm waiting on this one to turn 18
devil.gif

I am giving Diddy the serious SIDE-EYE right about now and if he really is the father of Justin. I don't see it. I see his mama but I don't see dude.

Diddy has some STKRONG genes.
nerd.gif

He used to go out with a friend, had his bodyguard everywhere. Didnt even smash cuz his bodyguard had to be everywhere where he's at and always cockblocking :smh

Trust me he's not. 24/7 bodyguard whose a hater. He tells him whose worth talking to and whose not. 
roll.gif
Son WHO ARE YOU? Why are you speaking like you have the inside scoop of this kid's life?

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

roll.gif
Son WHO ARE YOU? Why are you speaking like you have the inside scoop of this kid's life?
Dude is correct. Those kids have bodyguards around them 24/7.
And the body guards are blocking 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
trust me!

roll.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Dude is living good.[/color]

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] @ the usual clowns hating on a 16yr old[/color]

I don't know why all of them weren't calling it a Royal 16 like the title of his specific ep.

I happened to watch some of this the other day. He didn't come off that cocky to me. I could be more cocky when I'm broke.

christian-comb.jpg

nerd.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
its funny how much he looks like diddy...mini diddy

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

christian-comb.jpg

nerd.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i'm waiting on this one to turn 18
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom