The So-Called Prince Of NY (SMH)

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

he could of got a better car, Who the hell wants a corny #%# maybach, i would of gotten a 2010 Challenger srt8 with a widebody kit or a Lambo
pimp.gif

nikki would of let him hit if he had asked of camera.

you just called a maybach corny and you talk about this

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dude walking around his house in Rugby, blowing copious sums of money with no consequences and a money-back guarantee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I agree though, none of these __'s look like him except for that one, and a Maybach is just a way to show off.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

smh.gif
Cocky just like his pops. The worst part is that he's Cocky because of biggie's his dad's  money.

C'mon man you don't even believe that. Let's just forget about his clothing line, fragrances, movies, not to  mention a record label with a slew of popular/once popular artists and platinum albums.

smh.gif
Cocky just like his pops. The worst part is that he's Cocky because of his dad's money.
Hes called a price cuz hes more female then anything. smh

If he paid $120k for that jewelry they got ROBBED.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

smh.gif
Cocky just like his pops. The worst part is that he's Cocky because of his dad's money.

THAT AINT EVEN HIS KIDS

THOSE IS AL-B SURE TWO  SON'S
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LEAST HE STILL TREATS LIKE REAL KIDS THO

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

smh.gif

THAT AINT EVEN HIS KIDS

THOSE IS AL-B SURE TWO  SON'S
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LEAST HE STILL TREATS LIKE REAL KIDS THO

15248493MissKalunji1217200794724PM.jpg

nah b...only da oldest one is Al b sure's son da other 2 are Kim and diddy's kids.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

he could of got a better car, Who the hell wants a corny #%# maybach, i would of gotten a 2010 Challenger srt8 with a widebody kit or a Lambo
pimp.gif

nikki would of let him hit if he had asked of camera.

you just called a maybach corny and you talk about this

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, I can only imagine being born one and growin up my entire life never knowing what a dollar bill looked like. Because I would have 2 platinum cards, a black card for back up, and a dark chocalate card. A card dipped in dark chocolate just incase a n___ gets hungry from all that ballin I would be doing.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Damn, I can only imagine being born one and growin up my entire life never knowing what a dollar bill looked like. Because I would have 2 platinum cards, a black card for back up, and a dark chocalate card. A card dipped in dark chocolate just incase a n___ gets hungry from all that ballin I would be doing.

-The Juice

6:43AM and i'm already dead
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I don't know why all of them weren't calling it a Royal 16 like the title of his specific ep.
Diddy referred to it as a "JUST 16" after his name in that vid when he presented the Maybach...

christian-comb.jpg

Isn't this the son that has the mixtape comin out with Biggie's son???...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I am not mad at him. Hell if did was my pops I am sure I would be cocky like em. Actually I am already cocky so KUDOS

if you hating on a 16 year old hip hop trust fund baby you need to step yo s_ up before you be that Aggy 35 year real talk

at least he aint a herb like LA reid son

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

-The Juice

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

-The Juice

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I swear to god...rich people's kids are so corny...
"match my fly??"

dude has cornball rich kid swag...

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Forget this dudes sweet 16, lets talk about how diddy cloned himself with this one:
christian-comb.jpg

nerd.gif
this one is going to be a problem when he get older. he's going to probably end up being just like his pops too.
the one in the video doesnt even look like diddy. but this one right here?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i can see it now...

Aaron Reid is so lame and corny, my hate is strong for him. I commented on his blog once, said he was lame and did nothing for society.

My boy at Morehouse rolls with dude, I don't know why

Back
Top Bottom