The "So my period is late...I think I'm pregnant" Aprils Fool joke UNAPPRECIATION POST!

Originally Posted by hymen man

How do you fall for that... TODAY of all the days?
If she did it in my presence then I wouldn't have fell for it but she hit me over G-Chat at work.  Started off with, "We need to talk...I'm nervous...".  That %$@! had me shook up like a Coke bottle.

Man it just happened to me. She sent me a pic with her holding the test. I was seriously about to cry. Then I was like....wait a minute
laugh.gif

BOSTON CELTICS 2010 NBA CHAMPS

April FOOLS your idiots the celtics suck & LA will REpeat

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

wait 'til she tries it again next year. after she tells you she might be pregnant and she waits for your reaction, just throw her a curve ball. instead of acting shocked, surprised or in my case, pissed off, just give her the calm head nod, then tell her "you know what has to be done right?" then jump out of bed, in a haste, then go straight to the kitchen.

right then she should give a confused look like what the hell is he doing? tell her to relax and you'll be right back. she's probably going to think that you are in the kitchen making her a warm cup of coco, a snack, or just trying to find a functioning pregnancy test to give her, but uh uh.

while in the kitchen, find some dish washing gloves, something to cover your body (preferably a trash bag to drape over your body with holes cut out for your arms and head), a wire cloths hanger unbent with the hook left at the end, and scuba goggles (leave goggles resting on top of your forehead). don all of your gear.

run back to the room hard so that she hears you coming....pause....stand at the door way breathing loud with the hanger in hand and say, "time to do work" then pull the goggles down over your eyes.

you shouldn't have to worry about her late jokes ever again.
was this original? because it has me in tears
roll.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Man it just happened to me. She sent me a pic with her holding the test. I was seriously about to cry. Then I was like....wait a minute
laugh.gif

Shoulda replied with a picture of a banana peel in front of a flight of steps.

I'm getting my chick so good right now.
nerd.gif

Just told her i had sex with my ex right after i smashed her, she's $%@%!%% pissed.
Bet she hasn't checked the date alllll day.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got the "You're a _____ cheater!" text this morning. I was like my tracks, how have the been uncovered?

Back
Top Bottom