The "So my period is late...I think I'm pregnant" Aprils Fool joke UNAPPRECIATION POST!

chest-pain-0304-lg-33600584.jpg

The GF just hit me with "so I think I'm prego" speech and I was damn near ready to commit that.  That's the worst damn joke to play on someone, especially on this gorgeous day in the Tri-State.
mad.gif

I gotta get this broad back.  I might just have the puppy #%$! in her closet and act like I ain't know.

lmao, your girl called me w/ that same mess this morning
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Hit her w/ the Kane from Menace II Society:

"Stop lying alright.. besides I had the jimmy on extra tight"

Crazy !!#
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

yeah bro....u gotta get payback.

My girl told me what she was going to do, but decided not to because she was scared of what my reaction would be. When we would go to the gym, she was going to take my spare car keys along with her. At some point, she was going to leave the gym and move my car to the lot across the street. When it would be time to go, I obviously wouldn't see my car in the lot and I would most likely think that it was stolen.

After she told me about the prank, I told her that it would have been awesome if she did that. And definitely something that would have gotten me fired up. She said that she thought I would have been on hulk smash status and assaulted someone in the gym (when I get pissed, there's no rationalizing with me in the heat of the moment
laugh.gif
).

I would tell her "i am leaving you, this just wont work out", turn and walk and never look back.................then go to her house and smash her bestfriend on her bed and tape it.......then give her the tape......................10 years later call her and tell her it was an April fools joke......

see how she likes that heart stopping unfunny jokes.....

my gf did that at one point...trying to be funny.

then was like why you mad when the joke was revealed. i wanted to chris brown the female dog. you don't play around like that, period. tell her you have AIDS then savor the moment as the blood in her face drains.

Step your reaction game up bruh
smh.gif
You were suppose to tell her that you two were done then leave. Then come back an hour later.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Step your reaction game up bruh
smh.gif
You were suppose to tell her that you two were done then leave. Then come back an hour later.
I thought about that AFTER the near heart attack I had but it was too late, she would have caught on.  
The thing with April Fools is that once someone gets you, they're on high alert, making it tough to get them back.  Gotta wait till later this evening or tonight.  She's not the brightest light bulb so she'll probably forget what day it is.

Dre?  You stupid. 
laugh.gif

wait 'til she tries it again next year. after she tells you she might be pregnant and she waits for your reaction, just throw her a curve ball. instead of acting shocked, surprised or in my case, pissed off, just give her the calm head nod, then tell her "you know what has to be done right?" then jump out of bed, in a haste, then go straight to the kitchen.

right then she should give a confused look like what the hell is he doing? tell her to relax and you'll be right back. she's probably going to think that you are in the kitchen making her a warm cup of coco, a snack, or just trying to find a functioning pregnancy test to give her, but uh uh.

while in the kitchen, find some dish washing gloves, something to cover your body (preferably a trash bag to drape over your body with holes cut out for your arms and head), a wire cloths hanger unbent with the hook left at the end, and scuba goggles (leave goggles resting on top of your forehead). don all of your gear.

run back to the room hard so that she hears you coming....pause....stand at the door way breathing loud with the hanger in hand and say, "time to do work" then pull the goggles down over your eyes.

you shouldn't have to worry about her late jokes ever again.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

wait 'til she tries it again next year. after she tells you she might be pregnant and she waits for your reaction, just throw her a curve ball. instead of acting shocked, surprised or in my case, pissed off, just give her the calm head nod, then tell her "you know what has to be done right?" then jump out of bed, in a haste, then go straight to the kitchen.

right then she should give a confused look like what the hell is he doing? tell her to relax and you'll be right back. she's probably going to think that you are in the kitchen making her a warm cup of coco, a snack, or just trying to find a functioning pregnancy test to give her, but uh uh.

while in the kitchen, find some dish washing gloves, something to cover your body (preferably a trash bag to drape over your body with holes cut out for your arms and head), a wire cloths hanger unbent with the hook left at the end, and scuba goggles (leave goggles resting on top of your forehead). don all of your gear.

run back to the room hard so that she hears you coming....pause....stand at the door way breathing loud with the hanger in hand and say, "time to do work" then pull the goggles down over your eyes.

you shouldn't have to worry about her late jokes ever again.
was this original? because it has me in tears
roll.gif

My girl told me she was gonna do the same thing to me today but decided not to. team raw FTW/L

My ex just texted me that earlier, lol. I hit her with, "#%!%%, it's april first, and I never came in you. Stop texting me"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Not a shock your %!%!%!# would fall for this with you been a duke fan and all
Hey Mike, UCLA basketball is gonna be a top 25 team next year.
george-bush-laughing.jpg

APRIL FOOLS!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

My ex just texted me that earlier, lol. I hit her with, "#%!%%, it's april first, and I never came in you. Stop texting me"
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if you really did that.

Back
Top Bottom