The Social Network dir. David Fincher - film about the creation of Facebook

the choral arrangement of Radiohead's Creep really makes this trailer...I was already sold on this movie now I'm super sold. From the director of Panic Room, Fight Club, Seven, Zodiac, Curious Case of Benjamin Button

the choral arrangement of Radiohead's Creep really makes this trailer...I was already sold on this movie now I'm super sold. From the director of Panic Room, Fight Club, Seven, Zodiac, Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Book was solid. Fincher is beyond solid. Never thought they could make a "good" movie off this but I'm sure I'll be wrong.

Book was solid. Fincher is beyond solid. Never thought they could make a "good" movie off this but I'm sure I'll be wrong.

Trent Reznor is doing the score
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't know about this until I saw the trailer during Inception, it definitely got me hooked.

And now I see the director is David Fincher...I'm in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't know about this until I saw the trailer during Inception, it definitely got me hooked.

And now I see the director is David Fincher...I'm in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I HATE JESSE EISENBERG...absolute knockoff of the already terrible michael cera

with that being said, my boy JT and rashida jones will make me see this movie. still excited

I HATE JESSE EISENBERG...absolute knockoff of the already terrible michael cera

with that being said, my boy JT and rashida jones will make me see this movie. still excited

Back
Top Bottom