The soloist or Star Trek?

soloist i saw is definitely worth the money, depends on what you feel like. star trek will be having a lot of annoying trekkies imo.

ehh true. the thing is, i'm in the mood for something serious such as the soloist, but i'm also in the mood for some action such as star trek. its atoss up.

Star Trek is the far superior movie. Soloist isn't as good as it could have been. Definitely a let down.

seen both and enjoyed both, but i would see the soloist again before star trek.

startrek>soloist

i never got into star trek but it looks real good, action, sci-fi
soloist prob has a good story

Hey_

Saw Star Trek yesterday.

Enjoyed it.

Zoe Saldana in her lingerie would put it over the top if I were in your position.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

Saw Star Trek yesterday.

Enjoyed it.

Zoe Saldana in her lingerie would put it over the top if I were in your position.

Julius F. Wrek
piks nao plz

go c both..... man movie theater gettin to expensive to juss watch one movie........

the first time i saw the preview for the soloist was when i bought tropic thunder on dvd. i already saw it in the movies, so i knew about the opening previewsin the movie, and i was fully convinced it was an additional spoof. i could not believe it was a real movie. alas, it is, but does not interest me at all.

star trek looks dope.

star trek pretty much blew me the *@%@ away. i was never a trek fan until now . 9/10 the new capt. kirk was one of the coolest movie characters ive seen in awhile dude had crazy swag

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Star Trek is the far superior movie. Soloist isn't as good as it could have been. Definitely a let down.
QFT

Back
Top Bottom