The SOURCE HIP HOP TOUR. ARTIST AND MODELS WANTED

MY FRIEND/PROMOTER IS PUTTING TOGETHER THE EVENT FOR THE SOURCE HIP HOP TOUR. THE EVENT WILL BE HELD OCT. 2OTH @ OCEAN DRIVE NIGHT CLUB IN WHEATON.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP TO BE A PERFORMER AND BE PART OF THE SHOW PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL @ STANDUPENT@GMAIL.COM SO I CAN PUT YOU IN CONTACT WITH THE PROMOTER. iT WOULD BE GOOD FOR OUR LOCAL TALENT TO GET SOME SHINE.

I WILL ALSO BE PERFORMING SO IF YOU COME OUT AND SUPPORT THAT WOULD BE COOL.

HERE ARE SOME DETAILS....

Unsigned Hype Segment

16 performers total

Performance time: 4 minutes

Select artist coverage in The Source Magazine and Down Magazine

1. Article in Down Magazine

2. Article and Music posted on thesource.com

3. Opportunity to Perform at The Big Show in The Big Apple. The number 1 artist

in each market will be given the chance to perform in front of the top A&R's from

the top Labels in the industry.

INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's IN
MYSPACE
INDUSTRY DESIGNS

DATE WAS CHANGE TO THE 20TH. HERE'S MORE INFO...CONTACT HOLLY HOOD AT THE NUMBER BELOW AND CHECK OUT WWW.THE SOURCE.COM.

Get your Music Ready!! The Source of Hip Hop Tour will focus on providing exposure for local hip hop industry professionals. An article will be written for each market will be in the source Magazine and posted on thesource.com highlighting these individuals.

An Unsigned Hype Segment of the event, will focus on providing exposure for the hottest MC's. Select artist will be featured in the Source Magaine and thesource.com. The top artist from each market will perform in New York in November to showcase their talent in front of A&Rs from the Top Labels in the Industry.

A Dime Piece Segment of the event will highlight the models and everyday beautiful women in the market. All photos will be submitted to Hoodland Reocrds ,The Source and Down Magazine for possible placement.

More Info:
HollyHood
202-330-8711
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Back
Top Bottom