The Splat (90s Nickelodeon is back)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09...details-for-1990s-programming-block-the-splat
Nickelodeon has announced that 1990s programming block The Splat will debut on Monday, October 5.

The Splat will be "a new multiscreen content destination spanning television, seven social media platforms and a dedicated web site aggregating the most loved Nick content from the 1990s and beyond." News of a resurgence of Nickelodeon's 90s programming surfaced earlier this month.

The TV block will be an eight-hour rotating lineup airing daily on TeenNick from 10:00pm - 6:00am (ET/PT). A website at TheSplat.com will be a fan-driven social site, and there will also be a presence on most social media. In addition, The Splat Emoji keyboard will be launching on iTunes and Android in early October.

Currently, announced programming includes All That, Angry Beavers, Are You Afraid of the Dark, CatDog, Clarissa Explains It All, Hey Arnold!, Hey Dude, Kenan & Kel (who were on Jimmy Fallon this week), Ren & Stimpy, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Rocko’s Modern Life, Rugrats, Salute Your Shorts, and The Wild Thornberrys, with additional series rolling out throughout the year.
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Doug
nerd.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
10pm to 6am though?
What kind of **** is that, B?
The cats that's actually interested in this are grown people...Grown people with jobs. No man with a regular job is about to stay up from 10-6 to catch some damn Double Dare and Kenan And Kel on TV. Nickelodeon should've thought this through a little harder.
I give it 2 thumbs down

10pm to 6am though?
The cats that's actually interested in this are grown people...Grown people with jobs. No man with a regular job is about to stay up from 10-6 to catch some damn Double Dare and Kenan And Kel on TV. Nickelodeon should've thought this through a little harder.
I give it 2 thumbs down
DVR homie.

and im sure they had the unemployed 
nthat.gif
 type in mind.

you know. the ones who sell you sneakers above retail as their profession.

Last edited:
10pm to 6am though?

I give it 2 thumbs down

DVR homie.

and im sure they had the unemployed :nthat:  type in mind.

you know. the ones who sell you sneakers above retail as their profession.

DVR it is :pimp:

10pm to 6am though?
I give it 2 thumbs down

What are you saying, those are the times the employed get home and will watch this ish, i usually stay up to 12-1 so I will be tuned in

This is dedicated to the 20-30 year old crowd not 40 plus with a wife and kids, those are the ones that go home and go str8 to sleep

Hey Arnold, Legends of the hidden temple, Kenan and kel, Rugrats :pimp: IN

Last edited:
10pm to 6am though?
I give it 2 thumbs down
Get Dvr b

hit me.....
HIT ME!

roll.gif

"she hit me"

roll.gif
Love that episode 
laugh.gif

Also the goo punch episode 
laugh.gif

When the dad told Alfie  "Son don't be upset you didn't make the basketball team, when I was your age we were so poor we used to dribble rocks"
roll.gif

If you really cared, you would have looked up these shows on YouTube. I love when people act like they are happy about stuff like this, no you aren't. You don't really care. Stuff can be found online, it is 2015

10pm to 6am though?
I give it 2 thumbs down
Those grown people with jobs can afford a dVr man

10pm to 6am though?
I give it 2 thumbs down
grown man dont work for other people.

they work 24/7 no sleep team

they watch this on their lumch break

If you really cared, you would have looked up these shows on YouTube. I love when people act like they are happy about stuff like this, no you aren't. You don't really care. Stuff can be found online, it is 2015

I care.. I have doug dl'ed on my ehd but if I can have a bit on the dvr at my disposal that's cool

same thing with FXX & the simpsons

what happened to the block? was on last week now it's just rugrats and hey Arnold

Nickelodeon should've just bought off Nickreboot.com and kept it going. They pretty much had what the people wanted.

Back
Top Bottom