THE SPOT - presidents day weekend sale 20% - 40% off everything . Including phone orders!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well It's not my store but he told me I can assist him in helping sell stuff online till there online store is up online, but the purpose of this post isto show you the new store and let you know about them. The store owner's name is dan, and he is a real down to earth cool guy. For this spot to be insomerville i was really surprised, and im actually planning on building a new studio on the same street. We are some of the seldom few people who wanna bringsome life to the area, but which is also great for me to help put you guys on to another spot thats sellin alot of sneakers we collect without paying overkillprice. Well with that said you guys can message me if theres anything you guys need in the future that you see on the page, and im gonna try and update youguys as often as i can towards the availabilty of the shoe and sizes. Hit me back with feedback. By the way we are planning on having a "grand openingtype of party in the store this month so if your gonna be in the area probably the weekend before christmas hit me up. Ill make sure I give you completedetails. 8 Division st Somerville Nj "THE SPOT" (dan is in the window acting as a manaquin lol) If you guys need prices for anything on the wall just give me a pm or email me atJebeats@gmail.com Line Up: green taxi milli vanilli's money boarder blues old spice trail end 80 bruts crackle tweed pack football vandal lebron baltaro9.5 brown pack mids dunk peacock mids shogo blazers (There cheap too!) dawn of the dead trainers shrek team edition glow in the dark am90's red safari am90air max light og colorway tweed pack am1 rustic/ostrich air max 90 the blur air max 90 team edition prod 2 cement p rod safari zoom tre takashi prod 2 bluegray prod the harbor zoom tre gray neon zooom tre gray ney pear air force 1 premium barkley Brown Navy air force 1 premium barkley brown orange classic sbwhite navy blazers tech pack black blazers tech pack Green blazers white mid jordan 10 white/navy blue size 10 nike id air max 97 gold/copper red supreme 3509.5 atmos 91's send help dunks day of the dead dunks size 6.5 de la souls dunks size 10 infared air max 90's 200 size 10 a life silvers air max 97 size10.5 jeff staple air max 90 citrus air force 150 9.5 halloween pack Bape size 10 10 of 28 true blue spizike retro 1's 140 sixe 10 cool grey 4's 225size 10 jordan pack 175 size 10

he has alot size range which is good.. but i feel u on that... from what he was tellin me tho its not cheap... but hes also got alot of other kicks comin inthis week its only been u fr 2 weeks

starting up a store in this market is foolish, stores are selling the same stuff as footlocker and champs. its not worth it. Nike pimps you hard. buy this andthat or you wont get it.. ... Its hard to make money. I see more big sales now. Its easy to pick up stuff at 20 30 % off.

^The key to it really is not trying to get the overpriced RARE stuff. Its to get stuff the general public wont see but at affordable price.

packers... i feel you since you in teaneck u might a well hit lol packer shoes... but if they dont have a size or something give these guys a call and we couldsee... im just saying its a back up spot option for you! you feel me?

And for everyone else... yeah boutiques are def a risk.. and to be honest no one really makes out there first year in any buisness.... you could bail out abuisness within 3 years and walk away free. (in a sense) im helpin thisguy with alot of onine sales tho... because i know theres time people are paying crazyprices when i could be tellin them we ave them and charge them very little over retail..

also it is not a consignment shop...

he needs more inventory
tell him to call me if he needs any jordans
happy.gif

Around Philly boutiques gets a lot of love. A lot of apparel where regular stores you can't find, so it's a plus for me. Best of luck and for theperson who said that you can get majority of shoes like those at footlocker and stuff, I doubt footlocker sells SB dunks and some older jordans.

How much are these going for? and what size?

-De La Soul Lows.

-Citrus Air Force One.

well to open a spot with no consignment you need the store up before you can get a nike account so if he just opened and has 50 or even 1 this soon hes aheadof the game.....

well im not trying to make it a buy and sell thing i just let yall know whats up... im quite sure they know the risk of the store... hey none of my money is init but i will do my best to help another mans hustle. especially if its legit!

looks great best of luck, can u pm me with any size 10 shoes u guys r sellin would like to see what u guys got..

Back
Top Bottom