The Spurs talent level is atrocious...

and right now they seem to get a pass when they flat out suck.

Even when Manu comes back...there's 3 players and a bunch of garbage, some young, some old...very old.

...question is....are these Spurs on their last legs? I say so. I don't buy into them being battle tested and all that good stuff....

desmon farmer? Anthony Tolliver? Are you serious?

i always hear "don't sleep on the spurs" from these analysts

i can say with confidence that this is the year to sleep on them

roger mason jr? didn't he drop 26 in an overtime win against...... the t-wolves?

spurs need to rebuild. their time is over.

Roger Mason shouldn't crack ANYONE'S 8 man rotation and he's their 3rd scoring option right now

its about D time....
laugh.gif
TP9 tho
smokin.gif

Atrocious is being generous.

A combination of players on their last legs and the front office being frugal all these years is coming back to hurt this team.

What about George Hill the rookie the drafted out of IUPU.....he's quite the looker too no jeff garcia

They are looking like trash so far this year.
sick.gif

these dudes supposed to be an elite team, how they gettin washed by the heat?

George Hill reminds me of ariza..the size and length, not sure if he got the same hops as ariza tho ...definitely can play defense, but needs to improve hisO..

Originally Posted by allen3xis

and right now they seem to get a pass when they flat out suck.

Even when Manu comes back...there's 3 players and a bunch of garbage, some young, some old...very old.

...question is....are these Spurs on their last legs? I say so. I don't buy into them being battle tested and all that good stuff....

desmon farmer? Anthony Tolliver? Are you serious?
Damn...I was going to make this same post earlier, I just didn't feel like typing all that $%%+ on the BB.

I flipped to the game right before halftime and was like "Who the hell are these scrubs out here with Timmy?"

Udoka? Farmer? Mason? Seriously?

How the hell did Salim Stoudamire not make this team?
laugh.gif

They are absolute trash. They're not getting better when Manu comes back... if you put Kobe on this team right now, they would struggle.

I expect them to try and pull a trade though. Maybe snatch up a vet like they did with Kurt Thomas, or even take a risk on Harrington or Curry.

Yeah, it was almost unbearable watching them play the Mavericks the other night... They aren't any good right now...

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

roger mason jr? didn't he drop 26 in an overtime win against...... the t-wolves?

spurs need to rebuild. their time is over.
Damn, Tim scored 30, and TP had 55.
smh.gif
Being a defensive team surely doesn't always make up for offense.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

i always hear "don't sleep on the spurs" from these analysts

i can say with confidence that this is the year to sleep on them

teams in the league play down to their competition all the time. the spurs can suck it up all year but come april their going to be the team nobodys going towant to play in the first round, until they have a horribly bad season and get put out in the first round, the spurs are the team that give me the most worriesin the west as a laker fan. i will say that i hope your right though.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Frankly, I'm glad. I hate the Spurs.
I feel the same way...but I respect what they've done.

4 championships in 10 years is pretty impressive..you'd have to figure though that their age would catch up with them some time though. It looks likewe've reached that point.

Reporter: Do you think the injury will change what you do on offense?

Pop: Are you serious with that question?
indifferent.gif

They'll bounce back. Its just because of the injuries. I doubt management picked their 2nd stringers on their ability to carry a team without the Manu orParker, let alone Duncan. Their purpose was to play dispersed minutes and add impact, not completely fill the roles.

Its the same for LA or whatever team, take away Kobe, Odom.. or Gasol. Whats going to happen?

Back
Top Bottom