the t-shirt cost/quality ratio is so damn non existent bruh

target>urban outfitters

express>>bloomingdales

h&m>nordstrom

how do people still but t-shirts for more than 30 dollars?

the t-shirt quality in higher end markets has been trash for the

last couple years and the random graphic shirts that i cop from

target whenever im around have been lasting so much longer it's

not even funny ... 60 dollar t-shirt's are literally one time wears now

a day's because they look just like the crap at goodwill after the first

wash

this includes lacoste,burberry,boss etc

i got a flight club shirt at target for like 15 bucks thats more intact

than all the shirts ive thrown away throughout the years

you buy high end jeans and feel the cost and quality difference

same goes with jackets,hoodies,shoes etc.....

Last edited:
h&m and target shirts all i wear. target makes some cool music tees. need to cop that one of bob marley playing soccer.

i got SOOOOO many shirts that i literally cannot fit anymore in my drawer...i kinda stopped caring about brands a while ago, if da shirt is dope i pick it up, i dont do plain tees

whatsoever.

i got SOOOOO many shirts that i literally cannot fit anymore in my drawer...i kinda stopped caring about brands a while ago, if da shirt is dope i pick it up, i dont do plain tees

whatsoever.
sick.gif
damn im not on ninjahood's lvl
mean.gif

Always messed with Target graphic tees. Most are $9.99 or less. Recently their Mossimo V-necks have been stellar. Have been messing with those. Grey and black plain T :pimp:.

A plain v-neck>>a corny slogan graphic tee

Street wear logos and graphic tees are cool once in a while, but I don't feel the need to be a walking billboard everyday

I'll leave that to the 16 year old who wears elite socks everyday, or the dude who matches his snapback to a T with his shoe laces and swag font on his Nike or Adidas tee

Been rocking AA 50/50 plain tee's for the last 2 or 3 years and I have no complaints, lots of colors and they hold up well

Uniqlo v-neck tees are the way to go. Used to stock up every time I'd be in NY. And for $6/ea, can't go wrong.

A plain v-neck>>a corny slogan graphic tee

Street wear logos and graphic tees are cool once in a while, but I don't feel the need to be a walking billboard everyday

I'll leave that to the 16 year old who wears elite socks everyday, or the dude who matches his snapback to a T with his shoe laces and swag font on his Nike or Adidas tee

i come from era pre-plain tees..to me if you dont have SOMETHING on your shirt, its exudes your lack of identity... "you dont stand for something you'll fall for everything"

you must've forgot that 80's babies ain't do da "plain white tee" thing till it hit in da late 90's early 2000's and then became increasing bigger and bigger..

my strategy is always still to brand that represents you, bulletproof rep, reasonable quality, and can transcend time and not get played out etc. so i got a TON of nike shirts,

a couple of band tees, hiphop shirts, ralph lauren, comic book graphic tees, 80's era theme tees, etc.

my outfit is always on point cuz i got boxes and boxes of fitteds, and a **** load of kicks, so im at a omega level when it comes to outfit coordination. its to da point where i no

longer have to go shopping when i buy kicks cuz 99% of da time i already have gear to complement em.

wearing plain tees to me is extremely boring, i was never taught to wear em, same reason i've only had 1 pair of all white air force I's in my entire life and eventually gave em away

as well.

being a sports fan has been instrumental in my knowing so many logos and color combos so im always prepared. this "hey i dont match" era became prevalent to me lately

because since we're in a recession its alot more cost savings to buy things you can continually wear and use as "all purpose" attire, for example ALOT of folks out here just

wear a black tee, camo shorts, EVERYDAY and just switch up da kicks or da fitted, thats not something i do, im from da era where camo didn't match every and anything.

kinda gives off that "thrifty look" when you throw any and everything on...

whatsoever.
sick.gif
word it's almost the opposite for me

I hate those shirts with the corny sayings like "Swag Ain't Cheap" or something like that
laugh.gif
, Nike makes a killing off of those though

that's total BS; usually cost plays a major factor if you wear the shirt for years

thats not true either.

if you CONSTANTLY wash your shirts and not rock under shirts to absorb your moisture and constantly soiling em with your sweat dont expect any type of shirt to last long.

i got shirts from 1999 that i still fit great and aren't faded because you put em in a cold wash cycle when you do have to wash em.

da key to preserve shirts is:

-ALWAYS wear a under shirt thats smaller then da size you wear to protect da outer shirt from deodorant, and sweat.

-have a GOOD rotation of shirts so you're not always rockin da same shirt all da time

-when you have to wash em , put em with like colors and wash em in a cold cycle with light detergent and NO bleach.

-cool dryer or even hang dry.

-dont be a pig when you eat, if you get a stain on you QUICKLY rinse it off before it sets that way you dont have to always constantly have to wash otherwise new shirts cuz of a spot stain.

Can someone put me on to the best plain v necks? Ive been rocking uniqlo v-necks for the longest, but id like to see what else is out there.

Dudes it's a tee.

No one wants to hear your synopsis on the meaning of t-shirts or what they represent.

a shirt is a outward representation of who you are when you walk around, kinda like a NT screen name..it tells a quick story of da person who possesses it.

so when i see you as BLANKMAN nobody who's on their 2nd SN unable to get reps it lets me know a lil bit of who im dealing with.

Always messed with Target graphic tees. Most are $9.99 or less. Recently their Mossimo V-necks have been stellar. Have been messing with those. Grey and black plain T
pimp.gif
heather gray or black Mossimos are 
pimp.gif

I wish they made the same shirts in a thin crew neck like the neck on the Obey plain tees

i've been phasing out the v-necks

Back
Top Bottom