The tale of two cities, one L. The Y2Dre Chronicles

i r andre

Banned
I'm not even the type of NT'er to air out his business but I figure that this L would be some what entertaining to the people that read it because itdamn sure wasn't entertaining to me.

Background:
I met this BAD chick in April 08, we feel each other out for a while and I figure that she's cool and bad enough for me to date. There was something aboutthis girl I couldn't quite put my finger on that made me think she was different..or so I thought.I honestly thought I had a good girl NT, I was sorelymistaken. Fall rolls around and I'm leaving NY to go to school in DC (HU-tang clan aint nothing to *+@! with), we decide that we'd try and make it worksince I thought that I had a special girl, you know one of the few good chicks left in this world. At first she was like "I don't want you to feellike I'm a ball and chain on your leg do you." word? Iight bet I start getting it IN, after a month or two she changes her mind and I oblige- hugemistake. We start fighting over stupid *$+* and just making each other miserable basically til she's like "ok i think we need a break until we can seeeach other on the reg again". I say ok, and resume messing with said chicks in the open relationship era in the beginning of fall semester. I'm datinglike 3 chicks but none seem to be as chill and funny as my ex. I resume simping my ex like an idiot.

I did know that she was dating people, but I didn't know the scale that she was messing with dudes (15+). You'd think that would set an alarm off in mymind right? Nope- she's not smashing them according to her, just using them- she still loves me. My dumb $!# believes her
smh.gif
, even when one of my best friends kept on saying "Yo she's playing you, youare a ****old forreal right now." I brush outside opinions off- they don't know her like I do right NT? WRONG. About two weeks ago I sent my boy alink to her online journal when there was nothing on it, he saved the link. I totally forgot about it. I don't mention her in convo's for about a week,and just randomly I bring her up yesterday. He hits me with the

"oh you still talk to her?!
eek.gif
"

"Why wouldn't I..I'm trying to get back with her, I love her
embarassed.gif
"

"I take it you didn't peep the blog
grin.gif
"

My G-d niketalk...this **@#% is talking about how she wants a dude to destroy her because she wants %%*$ so bad and all that- I died inside. The one time Isimp in my life and it blows up in my face. This whole week and the last 3 weeks we've been cupcaking in texts and on the phone and all that needless tosay, dudes were most likely stretching her birth canal out and rearranging her cervix while I simped from miles away.

While I read the blog I literally felt like the weatherman from the Perfect storm was over my shoulder giving play by plays

monitor.jpg

"You see here..Dre simped for months after the break up, thats the loss. But look!The ether from the girl he loved blog talking about $$%!%+@ the *$+* outta +%!*%#. You could have 100 friends that are lame as hell for 10 life times and neversee one like this...it's literally...The Perfect L"

"This dude wanna write her, e-mail text and type her. Hes a runner, I'm a gunner baby girl a sniper"

ohwell.gif

Cliff notes:

Met a girl dated her for a while
decided to stay together in college
passed up numerous amounts of vagoo
simped
took a L
She %#$*%* my heart in the $!#

Bring your "taking the L" GIF's..I deserve them
laugh.gif

I'm not putting her pic up here cuz I been on NT 6 years and i know how you DT's get down. Here's new pics of Carmen tho
devil.gif

Photo_350.jpg

Photo_357.jpg

Photo_366.jpg

Photo_60.jpg

Photo_336.jpg

Photo_338.jpg

Who the !%%$ is Carmen?

And yeah, you took a L....But unless she looks like this 'Carmen' chick...It wasn't THAT bad.

There have been worse on here in at least the last month.

But, it's an L nonetheless....So...

339kt1k.gif

Dre..hold your head. I type feel where you coming from...its like you get nothing out of being honest with these women today...NOTHING. I be chillin like BigDaddy Kane now via the Madonna sex book minus the vagina on my lap.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

(HU-tang clan aint nothing to *+@! with),
pimp.gif

It's all good man, recover off the joint, find something special with one of these nice joints on campus.

We all take Ls sometimes..

Damn. Dudes always fall for %**+ and don't listen to they partnas who only try n help. I've seen it too many times.
One time personally, I told my dude R.K. That his lady was bonin dude from the bball team. (Dude who was Rakin' came n told me on some calm %**+ cus heknew R.K. Was my boy)
And R.K. Aint believe me told me there's no way. N I just left it alone from there. Vowed to myself I wouldn't tell that !!!%# nothin else bout nothinelse

Never get back with an ex. I learned my lesson. Now matter how good it may SEEM when you get back together....there was a reason y'all broke up in thefirst place.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Dre..hold your head. I type feel where you coming from...its like you get nothing out of being honest with these women today...NOTHING.
Nice guys finished last, NEVER AGAIN- word to the holocaust. I feel like such an idiot.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

It's all good man, recover off the joint, find something special with one of these nice joints on campus.

I guess it burns slow because I kinda saw this L coming but didn't do anything to avoid it, it seems. That's the end of that chapter.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

I guess it burns slow because I kinda saw this L coming but didn't do anything to avoid it, it seems. That's the end of that chapter.

So this is a self inflicted L.

Which means you knew what you were getting yourself into, right? Chalk it up to being young and dumb. "....You gotta think w/ your mind girl dude and not your heart...."

It barked like a dog, smelled like a dog, pissed on your leg like a dog, ate your slippers AND %+%%*!% on your porch like a dog....and you said it was a cat.
Nice guys finished last, NEVER AGAIN- word to the holocaust. I feel like such an idiot.

Yeah, yeah, yeah here we go w/ people saying this BS again.

It isn't being NICE that caused this. It was you being Naive. NAIVE guys finish DEAD last EVERY time.

Being nice doesn't have #%%@ to do with it.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yeah, yeah, yeah her we go w/ people saying this BS again.

It isn't being NICE that caused this. It was you being Naive. NAIVE guys finish DEAD last EVERY time.

"That's not your girl...........That's everybody's friend"
"BUT I LOVEDED HER!!! I LOVEDED HER!"

They just wanna have fun Scott, just wanna have fun.

I try to see the good in people, some people just don't have any.

I did know that she was dating people, but I didn't know the scale that she was messing with dudes (15+).
I always assume anything could go down from jump anyway....

Honestly.....you was naive...

where's the link to her blog? inbox it to me. I aint gonna do no foolishness

I try to see the good in people, some people just don't have any.

No, no no.

Seeing the good in people =/= ignoring the signs.

I can see the good in a person and still realize that the negatives that are there would stop me from investing anytype of efforts or feelings into thisperson.

You can;t help who you fall for. I can't really fault you for that. You honestly have NO control over that.

But you can help who you develop a relationship with.

Don't put this on her being a bad person. Put this on YOU making a bad decision. One that you will learn from and use to your advantage in the future.

Back
Top Bottom