the thread about TWOs

Although I am not a fan of 2's I might have to cop those cement 2's cuz they look straight fire. Plus I don't think there is anything I want in April if that is the real release date.

Gonna cop those CDPs. Hope no one will hype those up. 

I got a question tho, why do people hate 2's?

Cement 2s will be copped in multiples. The others I can do without. I haven't copped a 2 since bin23 2s released. That's been damn near 4 years already. Time flies.

Last edited:
Gonna cop those CDPs. Hope no one will hype those up. 
I got a question tho, why do people hate 2's?

I never grasped the hate for the 2. But the AJ2 hasn't always been hated. Bruce Kilgore (creator of the Air Force 1) designed the AJ2 and then Tinker came in on the III. Soon after that, Tinker becomes the Air Jordan design king, and ultimately a legend. I don't think people HATED the AJ2, I think it was more a product of the Air Jordan line blasting off in the mainstream with the AJ-III (then beyond.) For me, the wht/blk/red AJ2 holds a special place in my heart as I was 8yrs old when mom got them for me for my bday. Been Hooked everyday since. Now I'm old balls, buying my daughter AJ-IIIs.
(*A Little Air Jordan gem for you haha: When the 2 originally dropped it sold just as good as the AJ1. First AJ with no swoosh and with full length air, which Kilgore put in to help with MJ's recently broken foot.)
:nerd:

I never grasped the hate for the 2. But the AJ2 hasn't always been hated. Bruce Kilgore (creator of the Air Force 1) designed the AJ2 and then Tinker came in on the III. Soon after that, Tinker becomes the Air Jordan design king, and ultimately a legend. I don't think people HATED the AJ2, I think it was more a product of the Air Jordan line blasting off in the mainstream with the AJ-III (then beyond.) For me, the wht/blk/red AJ2 holds a special place in my heart as I was 8yrs old when mom got them for me for my bday. Been Hooked everyday since. Now I'm old balls, buying my daughter AJ-IIIs.
(*A Little Air Jordan gem for you haha: When the 2 originally dropped it sold just as good as the AJ1. First AJ with no swoosh and with full length air, which Kilgore put in to help with MJ's recently broken foot.)
nerd.gif
I was 13 when the OG 2's released.  I saw this during a Lakers/Celtics game and became intrigued:

Then I saw this, and have been obsessed ever since:

Unfortunately, I was not able to get a pair of the OG's because my mother would not pay $100 for a pair of sneakers for a kid who grew 3-4 inches every summer (I'm 6'5" now).  So, this added to my obsession.  I have more than made up for not getting the OG's since the 2's first retro'd in 1994 and now have 15 pairs lol

nerd.gif
Ohh lol. That's good to hear. Good thing there's only a handful of people who like 2's tho. Why don't you buy some 2's for your daughter? So you can share your love of 2's with her lol

because they look like the titanic on your feet.

I like the IIs because Kadeem Hardison wore em in 'School Daze'. 

Will be trying for the white/red and white/concord if they aren't too hyped. Those black ones just suck. Another GS for adults on deck. 

Last edited:
I HATE the 2`s..........But oddly enough, i REALLY like that cement pair. They are totally different than what im used to (of course).

Only pair of 2`s ive ever had were the black/silver pair, and i hated them.........glad i got them for like $50.

New pics make the white/infrared/cement joints look better...Still not copping though.

I wish JB would stop whoring out colors/patterns.

I do want the "CDP" joints though...Isn't that an OG colorway though? Why are people calling them "CDP"?

New pics make the white/infrared/cement joints look better...Still not copping though.

I wish JB would stop whoring out colors/patterns.

I do want the "CDP" joints though...Isn't that an OG colorway though? Why are people calling them "CDP"?

It is an OG colorway ... cats try to find ways to give them quick reference or nicknames (can never get with the "bred" movement. just my thoughts)

It is an OG colorway ... cats try to find ways to give them quick reference or nicknames (can never get with the "bred" movement. just my thoughts)

Thought so...had it out with the closet collector a few months back when JM confirmed which II's are retroing. He swore it was a CDP-exclusive color...I told him they were an OG color. He's clownshoes.

But yea...this nickname thing has gone to a whole nother level

Back
Top Bottom