The Tim Tebow effect continues

laugh.gif
these networks simply CANNOT get enough of this guy
nono.gif

NFL looking at inviting 2nd-rounders to draft
Alex Marvez, Foxsports.com

The Radio City Music Hall stage may no longer be reserved for just the top prospects in April’s NFL draft.

League spokesman Greg Aiello told FOXSports.com that the league is “looking at

I'm a Tebow fan.  I hope/think he'll succeed, but im even getting tired of the coverage of Tim Tebow.

It's too much.

don't care if it;s the medias fault

!$%+ this guy. i'd rather hear about brett favre

Whoa whoa whoa now
laugh.gif
The Favre firestorm is coming in due time....and it's going to hit (as usual) like a train

NFL though thinking of changing their decades-long attendee rules for this man
laugh.gif
You cannot make it up.

I still predict he could have both his arms sawed off in an accident and he is going to still end up being taken in the 1st round.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Whoa whoa whoa now
laugh.gif
The Favre firestorm is coming in due time....and it's going to hit (as usual) like a train

NFL though thinking of changing their decades-long attendee rules for this man
laugh.gif
You cannot make it up.

I still predict he could have both his arms sawed off in an accident and he is going to still end up being taken in the 1st round.

at least favre is a competent quarterback who doesn't have to be in shotgun to throw a ball. favre is one of the best to ever do it, so at least the coverage is kind of warranted

but first they get rid of writing on eye black once the golden bible boy leaves. Now this?  it's just mad annoying

I mean everyone has to agree that it is pretty compelling that one of the most decorated college football players of the era, if not the most, has all this skepticism about his pro prospects. I mean even with Tyler Hansborough, it was a given he would be a top-15 pick.

I'm interested to see who takes a chance on him.

I'm not saying its gonna happen but sitting there with the cameras on you while slipping in the second round would be miserable.

Aaron Rodgers draft day awkwardness X1000.

Back
Top Bottom