The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

nothing special for you ballers, but the sales associate i talked to last time i was at the tudor store came through for me and got me my tudor black bay 39mm gilt on bracelet today since there were none in stock besides the one in store which was on a leather strap. she was kind enough to give me a tudor leather travel case too as a free gift without me even asking. i'm guessing this is normal for a tudor purchase ?

very happy with the purchase and thanks for the info from everyone in this thread

You won’t regret getting the BB
2B035217-69DD-4823-93AC-A9D737561703.jpeg

nothing special for you ballers, but the sales associate i talked to last time i was at the tudor store came through for me and got me my tudor black bay 39mm gilt on bracelet today since there were none in stock besides the one in store which was on a leather strap. she was kind enough to give me a tudor leather travel case too as a free gift without me even asking. i'm guessing this is normal for a tudor purchase ?

very happy with the purchase and thanks for the info from everyone in this thread
Every watch chosen is special.
Even for the guys wearing Rolex etc, still wear the Timex/Tudors/etc with pride

i'm really glad i got the bb58. that bronze one is :pimp:🔥. one day down the line it would be nice to add the rolex sub though.

The 11 robberies and attempted robberies included the following:

1. On October 3, 2019, RIVERA and a co-conspirator robbed a jeweler in Long Island City, New York, of, among other things, a Richard Mille watch worth over $250,000.
  2. On October 25, 2019, RIVERA and a co-conspirator robbed a jeweler in Jamaica, New York, of, among other things, a Rolex watch worth over $150,000.
  3. On December 10, 2019, RIVERA, ARAUJO, and a co-conspirator robbed a jeweler in Brooklyn, New York, of, among other things, a Patek Philippe watch worth over $160,000 and a diamond necklace worth over $77,000. During the robbery, a firearm was shown to the victim.
  4. On January 14, 2020, RIVERA and a co-conspirator robbed of a jeweler in Rego Park, New York, of, among other things, a Richard Mille watch worth over $500,000.
  5. On February 16, 2020, RIVERA and ARAUJO robbed a jeweler in Jamaica Estates, New York, of, among other things, an Audemars Piguet watch worth over $28,000.
  6. On February 20, 2020, RIVERA and a co-conspirator robbed an individual in Long Island City, New York, of, among other things, an Audemars Piguet watch worth over $125,000.
  7. On June 11, 2020, RIVERA and ARAUJO robbed a jeweler in Brooklyn, New York, of, among other things, a Richard Mille watch worth over $148,000. During the robbery, a firearm was shown to the victim and a victim was shot.
  8. On July 6, 2020, RIVERA and a co-conspirator robbed a jeweler in Hoboken, New Jersey, of, among other things, a Richard Mille watch worth over $81,000. Following the robbery, RIVERA and others transported the stolen watch from New Jersey to New York.
  9. On July 20, 2020, RIVERA and a co-conspirator participated in an attempted robbery of a jeweler in Queens, New York, attempting to steal a Richard Mille watch worth over $180,000.
  10. On August 2, 2020, RIVERA and a co-conspirator robbed an individual in the vicinity of Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, of, among other things, a Richard Mille watch worth over $250,000. During the robbery, a firearm was shown to a victim. Following the robbery, RIVERA and others transported the stolen watch from New Jersey to New York.
  11. On October 27, 2020, RIVERA and a co-conspirator robbed a jeweler in the vicinity of Woodbury, New York, of, among other things, an Audemars Piguet watch worth over $26,000 and assorted jewels and gold links worth over $60,000. During the robbery, a firearm was shown to a victim.

Female thieves dubbed ‘Rolex Rippers’ target elderly men’s watches

Two women dubbed the ‘Rolex Rippers’ who steal expensive watches off the wrists of wealthy men are said to have struck at least 14 times.

The pair, aged in their 20s and 30s, have mostly targeted lone men in their 70s in the car parks of exclusive golf clubs or posing as charity workers who stole their victim’s watch after asking them to sign a petition.

Other times they have been less subtle and simply ripped the expensive timepieces off the wrists of men who have been left shocked and bruised afterwards.

1-of-40 1017 ALYX 9SM Audemars Piguet Royal Oak customized by MAD Paris has just landed on SSENSE for $81k and instantly sold out

1627911185606.png

1627911194489.png

I struck up a quick conversation with a patient today. I noticed his watch and I asked “is that a GMT?” He got super excited and quickly took it off of his wrist to show me. He said that he bought it back in 1969 when he was on his way back from Vietnam for $225. The watch was originally a Pepsi bezel but he had the bezel replaced. He said that it’s funny that servicing the watch costs more than the original price. It was a fun interaction. Looking closer, Rolex probably replaced the hands and all when he sent it in for service.
A5377ACD-ACE3-4A24-9F86-35AEEE0DD6A0.jpeg

so rolex are now sending ADs showcase watches, technically its the watch minus the movements inside, so people actually has something to try on in-store and the cases aren’t always just full of cobwebs

don't want sub anymore, need explorer II

need to talk to my girls plug and find out why she hasn't given me a call yet :rofl:

The prx needed something extra. Seemed kinda plain even with the tapsserie dial. Hopefully you'll be able to etc dial and bezel options on a steel model.

Back
Top Bottom