The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

@FLYKNITLVR you should sign up for an American mailbox and pick it up across the border. Then you can then resize it in the states and you can ship back your box, papers and extra links. Been using the mailbox for many years. Jomashop will just ask you to send them a copy of your driver's license (with your numbers blacked out) and you should be good.

I'm looking at a low budget watch to replace my current watch for the time being. I saw this Timex in person on someone and I thought it looked nice. It's low budget, has a nice look, and it fits me for now.

I wanted to know if there were any watches that were basically the same as this around the same price point (maybe even less). Or, is there any reason I shouldn't buy this?

View media item 2188554

Timex are good value especially since they are on sale often enough.

I like that particular one, reminds me of the Tissot PRC200.

I have an old timex weekender from back in the day and it stays in my closet. That thing is so loud that it kept me up at night when it sat on my dresser.

Just started wearing this gadget this week and so far I love it. Def recommend it to anybody looking into wearable technology.
View media item 2188896

I have an old timex weekender from back in the day and it stays in my closet. That thing is so loud that it kept me up at night when it sat on my dresser.
Yes, the Weekender is very loud. I get compliments when I wear it though - more than you would imagine for a watch at that price point. 

It's nice. I'm currently in the market for a two tone 40/41mm. Not looking to pay over 6500 to be honest. Any idea? Bobs isn't bad.

Let's give this a try to get some activity in this thread, W-W-W (wrist watch weekend).

Post what you're wearing this long weekend!

254wvop.jpg

Nice.

I wanna cop this but my only issue is wearing a gold chain.

Just started wearing this gadget this week and so far I love it. Def recommend it to anybody looking into wearable technology.
View media item 2188896

Don't they make a bezel for that? And iced out one?
If so I'm looking for one for mine... :lol:

I'm finally getting my Bell&Ross at the end of the month. Long time waiting and saving :lol:

Yeah. Little too much. Just my opinion though. Means nothing.

I don't even like Diamonds on Rolex unless it's factory.

Last edited:
Thoughts on the 116713? I've never been a big two-tone fan, but someone was dining next to me the other night and he was wearing one and I found myself pretty captivated by the piece.

Cant get down with two tone on any model but that thing is beautiful.

I usually don't like a busy face but this has really caught my eye lately, I also hate blue but whatever 
laugh.gif

I threw a leather strap (Worn and Wound Model 1 Horween - Crimson) on her. 

Pics do not do the look justice. It's a beauty in person.

Last edited:
Thoughts on the 116713? I've never been a big two-tone fan, but someone was dining next to me the other night and he was wearing one and I found myself pretty captivated by the piece.

View media item 2198962

I think the modern two tone sport watches with a ceramic bezel are pretty breathtaking.

Die hards tend to choose either gold or steel but I personally find the two tone sub extremely handsome. Watch isn't mine, but just comparing it to my hulk.

View media item 2202976

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom