The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Almost a guarantee the 42mm SD is going to be announced by Rolex at Basel, which certainly has me intrigued.

I def dont have the budget to hang with y'all in here. Regardless, nice watches you guys have.

I went back a few pages but didn't see anything regarding what I'm about to ask.

I'm looking for a watch, black band and simple. Basically something I can beat up on a daily to work, but also nice enough to wear when I go out. Don't really know about watches so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Again I'm not looking to drop too much. Budget anywhere from 100-200. If I can get something cheaper I'll be cool with that.

Last edited:
I def dont have the budget to hang with y'all in here. Regardless, nice watches you guys have.

I went back a few pages but didn't see anything regarding what I'm about to ask.

I'm looking for a watch, black band and simple. Basically something I can beat up on a daily to work, but also nice enough to wear when I go out. Don't really know about watches so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Again I'm not looking to drop too much. Budget anywhere from 100-200. If I can get something cheaper I'll be cool with that.
honestly. If that was my parameters, I'd go. Nixon.

Just starting out I would look at Timex, Seiko, Fossil and Citizen

Most watches at this pricepoint you should have no probelm swtiching the bands from metal to leather or nato happy hunting

What is this... the Black Baytona? :rofl: :x
17426025_1150520365059430_5393919831080639101_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom