The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

The IWC Ingenieur is slept on IMO, there are quite a few iterations of it & perhaps best of all it's relatively inexpensive (for now). Bulgari watches may be straight up beautiful as they should be since they're also a jewelry company but I think they may look good enough to command the high price.

Indeed. IWC as of late has stepped up in finishing, especially on the case and movement side. As for wearability, it's highly subjective. Really depends on the wearer's wrist profile.

Some of the most unengaging content with lacking camera work but at least you get a better look at the new range.

Last edited:
DDD0B11D-A922-4528-BD2E-4E228881D434.jpeg
Looking for something similar to this but I’m not really trying to pay the 7k that Breitling wants, my budget is 4K, can I get some suggestions please?

Last edited:
pretty much a reverse panda chrono gmt?

pic is super small so i cant really tell

tag released a heuer autavia reverse panda maybe less than a year ago and thats probably your best bet and better looking even from what i could tell by looking at the pic vie my binoculars

1570133574368.png

i think montblanc is also suppose to release one from their timewalker line sometime this year...

Finally got the call for the 38mm Royal Oak Chrono that I prepaid for back in April. I was getting anxious seeing people post theirs already last month and the AD not contacting me at all. But it’s all over now.

Going to pick it up tomorrow.
Congrats in advance. Surprised they still take deposits these days. Maybe it's just this side of the world. :lol:

I was just gonna say . Where do they do that at? I have never heard of that

Congrats in advance. Surprised they still take deposits these days. Maybe it's just this side of the world. :lol:

I’ve paid in full for four watches from them so far just this year. It’s the only way they ever get me anything. This is an official AP Boutique as well. Whenever i pick up one, I end up ordering another to keep the relationship going. Deciding wether to ask for a 15202 or a skeleton this time.

I should add I do have a friend that prepaid for a watch from a dealer in Vegas over a year ago and is still waiting for it, and has been harassing them to no avail. I won’t post the store yet as I don’t know if they’ll actually pull through but I will say I’ve always had good contact with my people and never been pushed aside. While they do acknowledge his payment they just repeatedly tell him the watch hasn’t come in yet. He believes at this point he got scammed as the salesman asked him to wire the money to a weird business account. So be careful out there.

Here is the new addition to my collection. They promised me a 15202ST for my next purchase, strangely said they won't take a deposit from me until January 1st. They will only presale watches they know are coming in and won't have access to that until next year--that's probably a good thing.

IMG_0331.png

IMG_0332.jpeg

I’ve paid in full for four watches from them so far just this year. It’s the only way they ever get me anything. This is an official AP Boutique as well. Whenever i pick up one, I end up ordering another to keep the relationship going. Deciding wether to ask for a 15202 or a skeleton this time.
While the 15202 is a classic, I'd go for the skeleton first. Just more visually interesting. A 15202 should be a cakewalk for you afterwards :lol:

And yes, bundling is a sad fact of life now. Ruins any chance of the relationship growing organically, but it is what it is. *Shrug*

While the 15202 is a classic, I'd go for the skeleton first. Just more visually interesting. A 15202 should be a cakewalk for you afterwards :lol:

And yes, bundling is a sad fact of life now. Ruins any chance of the relationship growing organically, but it is what it is. *Shrug*

Skeleton is the first thing I asked for, I’ve been dying for one. Unsurprisingly, I was denied. As a matter of fact they said “impossible” lol.

Back
Top Bottom