The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

16202ST 50th on wrist. So thin and light. Been wearing my 15500OR and 26331OR lately and this a feather by comparison.

2C8418EC-32A5-4836-AEBE-653035FAACE5.jpeg

9912FFB5-39DD-47AD-9534-59BBDE5FF6F1.jpeg

Loving the green GMT.

I want that Tiffany blue 36 for my wife. Hopefully I can get that this year.

Spoke it into existence!

I visited my AD this past week to look at the Black & Green, GMT. He pulled this out, but he told me not to get my hopes up. I wasn’t the highest on the list.

A couple of people turned it down. He called me this AM, and told me it was mine.

It looks amazing on my wife.

7C352CDC-DFF7-4700-89B3-A554F7A4D946.jpeg

Spoke it into existence!

I visited my AD this past week to look at the Black & Green, GMT. He pulled this out, but he told me not to get my hopes up. I wasn’t the highest on the list.

A couple of people turned it down. He called me this AM, and told me it was mine.

It looks amazing on my wife.

7C352CDC-DFF7-4700-89B3-A554F7A4D946.jpeg

Love it! Congrats BAYBEE boy! Gotta intro me to your AD in Seattle 😂😂

Went to my local AD. Was asking them about the starbucks/kermit ive been waiting for. They said to expect it in the next month or two.

Been wearing my rootbeer more and last time i wore it someone grabbed my wristto look at it. Makes me want to sell it.

Went to my local AD. Was asking them about the starbucks/kermit ive been waiting for. They said to expect it in the next month or two.

Been wearing my rootbeer more and last time i wore it someone grabbed my wristto look at it. Makes me want to sell it.
How long were you waiting for the Kermit? A random person grabbed your wrist?

How long were you waiting for the Kermit? A random person grabbed your wrist?
Kermit has been 2 years - they sold me a rootbeer in December unexpectedly since I’ve been waiting so long.

Yeah random guy at a dinner I was at. I was not happy

with the state of things, some grabs my wrist and within a split second the steak knife woulda been in dude neck

Kermit has been 2 years - they sold me a rootbeer in December unexpectedly since I’ve been waiting so long.

Yeah random guy at a dinner I was at. I was not happy

This has happened numerous times. When I was in LA a few weeks back our server asked to see my AP as soon as we were seated

This has happened numerous times. When I was in LA a few weeks back our server asked to see my AP as soon as we were seated

eww that's off hope yous all are moving safe. I've worked in the kitchen before so I know how rough food service jobs can be but hassling customers on their luxury goods is a no go.

yeah some stranger grabs my wrist they're catching a quick right. that's way out of bounds.

Pretty decent offer was made to me after i called around looking to sell my rootbeer. Dont feel safe rocking it anymore. Selling it to him for retail and hes throwing in a JCL reverso

LA isn't even worth wearing a nice watch for the foreseeable future. I have been going out in Newport and SD more often recently, a little bit more low key down there.

I have been rocking this lately since it's very under the radar. Bought it from a friend for what was a great deal <$20k but then had to pay 6800 for service. Almost died when I saw the invoice.

Anyone got any recs for a nice strap? Thinking a tan or grey suede would look great for summer.

B31E68F2-D020-4BB7-A765-7B5175F9D86C_1_105_c.jpeg

6215808F-3B1A-45FC-961A-5175751EBFEC_1_105_c.jpeg

delugs is pretty decent and they can also custom make one with your specifications (leather type, length, width, buckle, etc...)

veblenist can make you customs straps too

molequin are good too and supposedly made in france

Back
Top Bottom