The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Things must be slowing down,

just got the text for this...37mm 50th anniversary.

60 minutes to decide.

15550ST.OO.1356ST.04.jpg.transform.apcarouselv.jpg

Trying get my name on couple lists for any of the 41s with no complications

What was the decision bro????

I had a flight at 10pm to NY, rushed over there scooped up the watch and stashed it in the safe. Currently on the plane but I should have pics for you all once I’m back in town Aug 1.

whole thing was extremely rushed lol.

the AP box has a matte finish now, not sure if I’m a fan. very recent changeover.

I am looking for a new timepiece. Something not to sporty but classic and versatile. I love leather but gets so damn hot here in the summer looking for something else. Looking at Santos, Brietling, Baume and Mercier. Y'all have great taste.

I am looking for a new timepiece. Something not to sporty but classic and versatile. I love leather but gets so damn hot here in the summer looking for something else. Looking at Santos, Brietling, Baume and Mercier. Y'all have great taste.

santos is a great choice for being sporty on a bracelet and then somewhat dressy with the leather strap which the watch comes with and has an quick change system

delugs (or if you want to go aliexpress for a cheaper but risky move) has many leather strap option that works with the quick change system, if you want it dressier then they have a black croc or saffiano leather strap option

1658806191569.jpeg
1658805880514.jpeg
1658805802849.jpeg

1658806160934.jpeg

delugs is developing a rubber strap that can work with the quick change system too so thats gon take it to a more sportier level

breitlings overpriced but they have come out with a couple of nice watches lately

Welcome to the family my dude!

Glad to see dudes winning in here :nthat:
Haha na I slum it with a James Cameron Deep Sea, should be getting a GMT Pepsi relatively soon. I like the way the Daytona looks on others but it wears too small for me. It's a pretty watch though.

Haha na I slum it with a James Cameron Deep Sea, should be getting a GMT Pepsi relatively soon. I like the way the Daytona looks on others but it wears too small for me. It's a pretty watch though.

Atta boy - after the Daytona we will get you into the AP club! The obsession never stops 😂

Back
Top Bottom