The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

I Like their Classic Moonphase Manufacture, the brand kinda reminds me of Raymond Weil
Simple but beautiful, I'm a huge fan of their moonphase and heartbeat models.
I guess my watch doesn't necessarily have to be a two-tone, it's just that on my left (where I wear my watch) I wear an 18kt yellow gold bracelet and an 18kt white gold ring so I feel like two-tone fits better.

Idk I'd have to try them out in store to see if it isn't a bit too much gold, if I can find the time and authorized dealer somewhere. Not a big fan of just steel on those Frederique Constant models, it makes the beautiful dial stand out less.

I remember from some years ago that Omega had a set of watches with a unique looking dial but I don't recall much of the specifics. I don't recall the line, might've been Constellation, but they had a sort of wavy/whirlpool-ish dial in 3 colors if I remember correctly. I know for sure one of those dial options was in an amazing looking dark purple. The others were red and blue I think.

Last edited:
CEOs just need to ****

dumb to try and hype this sh*t up when you can go to the website and order it at this very moment, in all 3 colors (plus theyve been sitting the counters of my AD for months now)

:smh:

hell even the chronomaster sport that they claim is not a daytona-homage that is a daytona-homage can be be purchased online, no waiting at all

Has anyone here watched the series of John Mayer going over his watches?

I’m gonna rewatch it but just curious on y’all’s thoughts on some of his pieces.

Always sorta wanted a John Mayer G Shock .. found one reasonably priced on offer up and I asked if there was any wiggle room

Homie goes “a little bit but not much. I’m thinking about keeping it.”

Threw up the deuces man. Take that ish down if you’re not selling lmao

hodinkee talking watches are cool, ive seen every epsiode but yeah the john mayer and i think jj reddick got it all started

and continuing the wristshots for the day

1B09EFF7-C9E3-4897-AE8E-A9D6BD69D638.jpeg

Just got my name down for an AP, let’s see how many years this takes.. if it ever happens

After seeing all the recent success stories in here I decided to throw a hail Mary. I have no purchase history with them. I went in for pressure test a few months ago and the sales lady directly asked what I paid for my pre-owned watch. We chopped it up while waiting for the test and I tried on a few watches and that was that. I asked for a batman, but also asked to be considered for anything with a black dial. I feel like this response is telling me to kick rocks but who knows lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804-161248~2.png
    Screenshot_20220804-161248~2.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 116
After seeing all the recent success stories in here I decided to throw a hail Mary. I have no purchase history with them. I went in for pressure test a few months ago and the sales lady directly asked what I paid for my pre-owned watch. We chopped it up while waiting for the test and I tried on a few watches and that was that. I asked for a batman, but also asked to be considered for anything with a black dial. I feel like this response is telling me to kick rocks but who knows lol

doesnt really read like you got no chance, seemed like a straightforward message, to me at least

maybe a hint of “buy something else to improve your chance” towards the end there but ive seen a lot worse

Back
Top Bottom