The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

I have an omega and I have a moonswatch
No complains on either. One is more of an everyday wear. The other I can wear every night if I’d like.
Bought both before I even knew there was a watch “community” lol

Super hyped off my new daily.
3CD880D5-1FA1-4376-9274-2AB5C961F420.jpeg

If you guys have a history with your AD, apparently it’s pretty attainable to get a stainless steel Daytona before the end of 2023 since they need to get rid of em all.

AD told me she can get the black dial one for me by end of summer. Worth a try.

still completely dependent on the AD

as long as its still selling for $10k over retail in the grey market, there will always be quick takers for the model

but definitely inquire, it never hurts and you might be one of the lucky ones who gets picked

If you guys have a history with your AD, apparently it’s pretty attainable to get a stainless steel Daytona before the end of 2023 since they need to get rid of em all.

AD told me she can get the black dial one for me by end of summer. Worth a try.

Curious how this makes any sense given the 116500LN is now out of production. Either they have one in stock ready to sell or they don't.

Curious how this makes any sense given the 116500LN is now out of production. Either they have one in stock ready to sell or they don't.

From my understanding of what she was saying.

They have too many in stock + more Rolex stores closed down leading to stock being allocated to the better performing stores. Could be dependent on AD/location for sure.

i must admit, sometimes to me its quantity over quality, i just like options and to me if they look good, id wear em

this is an invicta but probably the best watch invicta makes/sells and its no coincidence its a homage of a vintage sub

usually i wouldnt entertain the watch if its close to 14mm thick but for about $100, i can forgive it

90119BEB-113D-4787-8A31-6BFF029ABFA6.jpeg

716FF2F4-EC32-4C7D-844C-F27B445DE73D.jpeg

Oooo a jubilee esque bracelet?

Will keep an eye out for reviews, hopefully it’s a great quality piece too

After trying the jubilee on the DJ decided to pass on the oyster and wait a few months for the DJ with the green or blue motif. In the meantime AD offered me this while I wait for the DJ 🌞🌞
20230430_001153.jpg

Congrats on the Op - such a versatile piece - I love how the dial changes color in different lighting conditions. goes well w everything and flys under the radar. Is yours a 36?
7123FDE8-C4BD-4310-80F5-A022F728B312.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom