The Top 20 Party Schools in the United States vol. I'm so wasted!!!!!!!

furrell

Banned
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Princeton Review released its annual list of the top American college party schools Monday.

The list is a compilation of results from a survey of American college students across the country taken every year, ranking scholastic and lifestyle categories like best professors, most beautiful campus and best college food.

The list is based on emails voluntarily submitted from 122,000 students from more than 370 campuses across the U.S., according to the Review.

On average, about 325 students from each campus respond, and university administrators often call the rankings unscientific and say they glorify dangerous behavior.

The Princeton Review, not affiliated with Princeton University, is a Massachusetts-based company known for its test preparation courses educational services and books. It has put out its best colleges guide since 1992.

The nation's top party schools and top stone-cold sober schools, according to Princeton Review's survey of 122,000 students:

Party schools
  1. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
  2. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
  3. University of Mississippi, Oxford, Miss.
  4. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
  5. University of California Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
  6. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W. Va.
  7. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
  8. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
  9. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
  10. University of Texas, Austin, Texas
  11. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
  12. Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
  13. Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, La.
  14. University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wis.
  15. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
  16. Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.
  17. Arizona State University, Tempe, Ariz.
  18. University of Maryland, College Park, Md.
  19. University of Vermont, Burlington, Vt.
  20. University of South Carolina, Columbia, S.C.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Did not expect Syracuse to be up there at all. Greek life has been under the microscope since my junior year and the bar scene is pretty much non existent.

Which list is this? IDC what anyone says Austin is probably the best college town in the country and has the best bar scene and my school wasn't too shabby.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

#10?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

we slippin

werd.  who rated this and on what criteria?
Princeton Review. The top 20 _______ school is their list.

It was a nationwide survey of 122K+ students at 376 schools ranging from different topics.

People are gonna bash me for this but I spent 2 years at Penn State UPark and hated it. I kinda think it was because I'm from an "urban" city (Philly) and I couldn't really vibe with all of the yuppies there
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Where is Rutgers? This list blows...yes I'm mad. I'll rep for Cuse though only because its my hometown. Def doesn't deserve that spot though

Back
Top Bottom