The Top 25 Gucci VERSES Of 2009

ham city

Banned
Sometime around this time last year, I stumbled upon the somanyshrimp.com blog and was suprised that somebody else listening to Gucci was not only [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]getting[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]it [/color]but taking the time to write about it. I immediately became a fan and have been checking the blog occasionally ever since.

Ironically a couple of weeks ago I get a pm on another message board I frequent from the main writer at [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]somanyshrimp[/color] asking if I'd like to help contribute to his blog and help him compile the top Gucci verses of the year.

Anyways I obliged, dude is a cool writer (even though most of his vocab is over my head), and if you have similar taste in rap to mine, I encourage you to go ahead check the blog out.

Here's the top 10, for 10-25 fallow the link.

"So what is so fresh about Gucci’s lyrical style? It’s the way he’smanaged to figure out a method of writing so many verses by doing minorvariations on a narrow slice of themes to keep things vibrant. If youimagine a Gucci archetype — a track about ice, and cars, and girls,where he says “burr

Crime Wave shoulda been higher imo... Gucci went IN!

But i think its a good list tho... My favorite from last year was prolly First Day Out

Came in here to say First Day Out should be #1...but I really didn't hear a majority of Gucci last year to give much input on his best verses

I apologize because I'm obviously missing something, but how are none of the verses from Worst Enemy on there?

LOL, Top 25 Gucci verses of 2009!!! No such thing, it's like saying, "Top 80-point basketball games by Chuck Hayes in 2009".

Originally Posted by JorPun662

LOL, Top 25 Gucci verses of 2009!!! No such thing, it's like saying, "Top 80-point basketball games by Chuck Hayes in 2009".

LOL

gooches 2009 verses suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2008 on back =  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

2008 on back =  
pimp.gif

Oh no. I'd give 08 a slight edge overall but lyrically not even comparable.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

2008 on back =  
pimp.gif

Oh no. I'd give 08 a slight edge overall but lyrically not even comparable.

co-sign

co-sign on first day out being the best verse of 09 too.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom