The Truth Behind Bottled Water

eek.gif

This lady has another great video about recycling I think. But ya, for those who didn't know, DO NOT drink bottled water.

If there is one thing I absolutely do not give even one second of thought to its recycling and the environment.  I despise sustainability and ecological bs. 

Total waste of time.

i need to cop a reusable bottle...what are some good ones...i remember a thread on them and they are not all created equally...

should i buy a brita type filter for my kitchen sink?

after i finish this case i'm done with bottled water...

Originally Posted by HOVKid

If there is one thing I absolutely do not give even one second of thought to its recycling and the environment.  I despise sustainability and ecological bs. 

Total waste of time.
An attorney who doesn't care about the enviroment. We need more fine model citizens such as yourself on this planet.

I've been drinking tap for as long as I can remember.

I've never gotten sick or anything, not even when we lived in crummy apartments.

I remember at one point when I was around 16 my mother was like "I don't want you drinking tap water, The news said it's bad for you" and used to buy like 1 or 2 cases of bottled every week but I never drank it, Except for her & my pops. She used to get so tight.

Then she bought a Brita filter that u put in the fridge, but I hated the way the water was so cold, so back to tap I went.

Even now when I go the gym I never buy water bottles. I bought a few reusable ones, the ones that say BPA-free or whatever. I was using a Sigg but a buncha people told me to stop using them.

This is the ones I got now. Camelbak.

They even make ones that are like a little backpacks when if you do outdoor running or biking like I do. Pretty cool stuff.
0908_camelbak.jpg

The backpack ones.
Camelbak-%20hydrobak.jpg

Total waste of time.

LOL I've actually been waiting for you to make a comment like this for a while, I didn't really want to make a thread asking people why they didn't care about the environment. Can you explain why you don't care to me please.

Target sells BPA-free Eddie Bauer ones for like $2-3 too.

And this is what people were telling me about the old Sigg bottles, that the lining was bad.
sigglinerissue.jpg

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

nyc tap water is
pimp.gif
Especially pizza places all over NYC that don't charge for water.

Kids coming home from school now got Metro Cards to pay for, jobs are hard to get.

A slice of pizza + a free cup of water is highly appreciated.

They get a
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Total waste of time.
If you're serious, that's just an extremely selfish & ignorant ideology to possess. You're just the extreme on the opposite end of things.

The water bobble is a great alternative to the problem presented in this video. It's a resuable water bottle with a built in filter. The best thing is that it's only like $10

http://www.inhabitat.com/2010/03/12...ater-filtering-bobble-bottle/bobble-bpa-free/

Everything is "bad" for us. In the next couple of years they'll be telling us that reusable bottles are harmful to us and that we need to buy such and such

Originally Posted by JDocs

Total waste of time.

LOL I've actually been waiting for you to make a comment like this for a while, I didn't really want to make a thread asking people why they didn't care about the environment. Can you explain why you don't care to me please.

The whole environmentally concous thing is a scam for people to make money.  "Don't buy bottled water....buy our re-usable bottles!"  What the hell goes on at those @%@%*++ govt summits on the environment?  You know what goes on?  We pay through out tax dollars for govt officials to fly first class and stay in beautiful hotels and eat wonderful food for them to do absolutely NOTHING.

Give me a break.  I'll be dead 5 times over before any of this environmental garbage even matters (assuming it really is even true).  I got enough problems in my life.  I don't need to figure out the world's environmental issues, let alone feel bad about drinking Poland Spring.

Give me a tax break if I help the environment and I'll be happy to do whatever I can.  Otherwise.....its party time baby!

ozone-layer-2.jpg

WaterBottles1PA_468x324.jpg

Brita makes those filter water bottles too. We had one but I left it at the gym one day.
frown.gif

The sad thing is most store like Wal-Mart & Target don't really put the reuseable water bottles out there for people to find. They're always hidden away in the camping sections like camping is all their good for. SMH...

I remember someone put this nasty pic up on one of the last water threads...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Everything is "bad" for us. In the next couple of years they'll be telling us that reusable bottles are harmful to us and that we need to buy such and such

indeed

Originally Posted by JDocs

Total waste of time.

The whole environmentally concous thing is a scam for people to make money.  "Don't buy bottled water....buy our re-usable bottles!"  What the hell goes on at those @%@%*++ govt summits on the environment?  You know what goes on?  We pay through out tax dollars for govt officials to fly first class and stay in beautiful hotels and eat wonderful food for them to do absolutely NOTHING.

Give me a break.  I'll be dead 5 times over before any of this environmental garbage even matters (assuming it really is even true).  I got enough problems in my life.  I don't need to figure out the world's environmental issues, let alone feel bad about drinking Poland Spring.

Give me a tax break if I help the environment and I'll be happy to do whatever I can.  Otherwise.....its party time baby!
There already are tax breaks for going green.
Sometimes your comments dont live up to what I would expect from a lawyer.

Back
Top Bottom