The U.S. Agrees, iPhone is NOT most popular phone

BlackBerry just needs to follow up with a Storm that has a freaken keyboard too! How sweet would that be? Come on! Palm Pre did it right!

I've been working with a Storm here at work and it's easily my least favorite of all of the BlackBerries (including the really old clunky 7 seriesones).

the fact that the Iphone is only Officially allowed to be used on AT&T ... 2 if you include unlocked tmobile versions

and the Curve is available on EVERY Carrier ..... iphone is still 2nd

personally I think advantage Iphone
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

the fact that the Iphone is only Officially allowed to be used on AT&T ... 2 if you include unlocked tmobile versions

nerd.gif

Isnt Apple dealing with Verizon to get a CDMA Version of that phone
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

We needed a news article to tell us this?

No but on NT everyone is saying the iPhone is this and that and that "everyone" wants one. Appearantly not everyone. Basically majority of the U.S. doesnt want that overated, gassed up iPod.
lol, you didn't even read the article that was supplied. a lot of people are holding out for a new iphone. they know the drill, summer comesalong and bam, lines down the street. happens every year.

i know a bunch of folks waiting for this. you fail.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

We needed a news article to tell us this?

No but on NT everyone is saying the iPhone is this and that and that "everyone" wants one. Appearantly not everyone. Basically majority of the U.S. doesnt want that overated, gassed up iPod.
lol, you didn't even read the article that was supplied. a lot of people are holding out for a new iphone. they know the drill, summer comes along and bam, lines down the street. happens every year.

i know a bunch of folks waiting for this. you fail.

indifferent.gif

Even if they are, it is still not a phone people want to use every day. So that comment was a complete and utter fail

Originally Posted by just reason

iphone > blackberry
macs > pc's

case closed..
word. i have a curve also,but would like to get an iphone.

indifferent.gif

Even if they are, it is still not a phone people want to use every day. So that comment was a complete and utter fail
indifferent.gif
right back at ya. most people 'can't'use it because they are tied down to verizon or t-mobile.

iphone apps store alone>blackberry

i'm sure a ton of those blackberrys are corporate too. gotta be able to dissect information using logic, not emotion.

nerd.gif

Isnt Apple dealing with Verizon to get a CDMA Version of that phone
nerd.gif
Just read an article on this yesterday for my marketing homework
laugh.gif

They might release what they view as an "iPhone lite," which is just a smaller and less expensive device. It will also be available at a drasticallylower price than the Blackberry and current iPhone
nerd.gif

They also want to release a small media pad on which users can play music, watch high-def videos, view photos, and place calls over a wi-fi connection.

But most signs point to the talks with Verizon being a negotiating tactic by Apple in order to get an even better deal with AT&T when that contractexpires. So we'll see what happens
grin.gif

I wanted an iphone so bad, but I didn't want to pay the money for the new phone. I had an ipod classic already and I was happy with Verizon. I was jealousof all the cool iphone apps. But I'm more happy with my curve now because I could use Pandora! That's all I need and google maps.

If you're looking for a multimedia device that you can make a phone call, get an Iphone.

If you're looking for a phone that can support multimedia, get a Blackberry.

I have both phones...Iphone is better unless you are getting over 200+ emails a day that need to be answered immediately...if not, I dont see how you could saya blackberry is better

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

I have both phones...Iphone is better unless you are getting over 200+ emails a day that need to be answered immediately...if not, I dont see how you could say a blackberry is better
my sister has both the Bold and the iphone and she just had 2 curves before and she says she likes the iphone the best.
I have an iphone and I love it.

jailbroken + unlocked....and any app in the app store for free and cydia. Nothing cancompete with that.

Iphone is the most popular phone for people under 25.

Look at NT demographics.

/thread.
Blackberry = corporate america. At the firm I co-op at, they hand out blackberry's like pencils and paper lol.

I don't really care what's more popular..I rock with a Bold personally..but fact is there are way more unemployed bummy dudes rocking with $99 Curveswith no data plan than there are rocking iPhones..cost of admission for an iPhone plan I believe is $100/month..you got dudes copping BlackBerries and usingprepaid cards, I mean come on. Maybe when the Curve came out 2 years ago it was cool to brag- and the Bold was cool last year- but BlackBerries are no longer astatus symbol like some people like to think. Let it go, they're just phones..

Back
Top Bottom