THE U.S. CENSUS???????????????

I'm referring to the government having to run commercials to get people to take it and also the possible murder of a Census worker in rural Kentucky.

To alot "eduacted" people it seems dumb to not want to take it considering its used to decide where to spend tax dollars and congressional seats.

yeah some people are just ignorant or have no idea what it's about

i was listening to the radio a few days ago and some lady was talking about how its was an invasion of privacy and that the questions were just to "personal" smh

it takes 10 minutes... how is it like the SAT... the test to be a census worker was more like the SAT but it was still only 30 minutes... ur time aint that important...

The 2010 Census contains only 10 questions and requires basic information such as name and date of birth. It takes 10 minutes max for a family to fill out.

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

yeah some people are just ignorant or have no idea what it's about

i was listening to the radio a few days ago and some lady was talking about how its was an invasion of privacy and that the questions were just to "personal" smh
the problem is those selected to receive the american community survey attached the the census form and make it required.  if you dont know what those questions are, youre ignorant.

Some people whom I'm close with don't fill out the Census. Some other people (illegal immigrants) don't fill it out, because they feel like the gov't will find out and deport them. It's actually pretty sad.

Too lazy

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
jk mailed mine yesterday
happy.gif

I didn't like it myself. Seemed like a waste of time. Should've been a lot more specific. Should've been more.

Dem expect us fi tun statistic?
Drop offah di census, ghetto yute dem wah fi kill first.
Di leaders of society, but a who a build us?

There are over two dozen nations in the Caribbean alone, and dozens more off the coast of the other continents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom