The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

My co-worker just IM'd me saying Twitter is apparently blowing about about Progba joining Arsenal?

Can any of you young heads who use Twitter confirm the chatter? :nerd:

That would be one hell of a get...

Apparently when the Balotelli to Arsenal rumors resurfaced again in the last couple of days it was because Arsene did indeed recently meet with Balotelli's agent.

Pogba and Balotelli share the same agent + Pogba has/had been vacationing in London.

All according to twitter. :nerd:  

Pogba would cost a pretty penny, and whatever number Arsenal put forth, PSG will come along and add a cool 10m to the price an an extra 30k in wages.

But there's also Arsene Wenger who talked to Ozil, Sanchez, and etc and convinced them to join. He certainly has more pull than Blanc. But it's interesting. Hard to see happening, especially with the Vidal/United rumors floating around.

As far as I know, Schneiderlin is most likely going to the Spurs. Khedira may be willing to take a wage cut. Carvalho, Sporting want 10mil more than we offered. I don't think Lars Bender is still an option. Saw his name mentioned on twitter today but I think it was just for discussion purposes.

Yesterday, I believe it was BBC that said Arsenal is considering Schneiderlin or Carvalho.
I think Blind is also an option, not sure if Wenger feels the same.

Back
Top Bottom