The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

As I've said below, Balo has the talent/skill to be a top 5 maybe even top 3 player in the world but he's just pissing it away with his atteggiamento pigro...

I was hoping this rain would bring out a great Herrera going Super Saiyin moment...

Looks like FIFA found Franz Beckenbauer to be corrupt... He's been banned from anything football related for refusing to cooperate with their corruption investigation...

Brasil's first two Nike kits > everything else. Loved those kits that had green outlined in blue.

Mexico is getting robbed today. What is up with this officiating so far.

What are ya'll thoughts that Wenger reportedly really wants Balotelli?
I like Balo, but would hate to see him playing for Arsenal.

:smh: gents who only watch around the WC, are almost as bad as babes who come to me talkin about Barcelona on Champions League final day. Haven't watched a single match the whole damn season, but suddenly are authorities on footy and want to laugh when your team is takin the L...
So true.

I never mind new fans of soccer, just ones that act like they've liked it for so long and know all the rules are the only ones who annoy me.

I'm surprised you're such a fan of the spray, when did they start using it??

Always thought it was just an MLS thing
laugh.gif
It's new for the WC, but do they use it in the MLS?!
roll.gif
at SinnerP having a field day with the the new tech....
Damn right!  

spraycan_medium.gif

as much as i like some african teams. i don't have any of them passing the group stage :\

Back
Top Bottom